Were UFOs and spaceships the one which made the signs in "Signs" (2002)?

Asked by: Adam2
  • It was aliens

That's what the movie was about. It was aliens who made the crop sighs. Signs is a movie about aliens. There were aliens in the movie. They were green, scary and ugly and looked like ape/lizards. The aliens attacked earth for its recourses. That really was a great movie. It's one of my favorites.

• It probably wasn't the only one that could have made it

I'm wondering what you guys think could have made the circles. They are alien origin, but was it made by the aliens themselves, or did the ships they rode and drove make them? Why do you say your answer? Thank you in advance for what are going to be great answers.