• Women are inferior to men

Women are meant to serve us men because that's how nature set us up, women weren't not meant to have power over us 100% men because we are physically stronger and mentally to and are more intelligent than those gold diggers . Who ever that says that women weren't meant to serve a men comming from a man he's not a real men hes a mangina do not reffer those scumbags to be men cause they aren't real men..

• In every way!

As sex objects: they are truly happiest when they are being used properly. Breeding: they are proudest when heavily pregnant. As domestic servants: cooking and cleaning comes naturally to them and when they are not providing sex this is how they would gladly spend their time-- always open to being taken if required, of course.

• Of course women are meant to serve Men

The whole of evolution has brought us to this place. The lie that women are equal to Men is just nonsense. The whole purpose of women is to provide pleasure to a Man.

In societies where this is understood, Men are raised from the time they are boys to lead and to be strong. Girls are raised to respect and nurture the Men in their lives. But western civilization has embraced a terrible lie that Men and women are equal and that they are the same. Neither is true. While I do not mean to diminish the valuable role that women play, I also must make it very clear that the roles that Men assume are difficult and demanding in ways that women cannot begin to imagine.

If women understood what makes them attractive to Men, they would dispense with all the clamoring for equality and embrace the natural order of things where the role of women is to support and facilitate the goals and objectives of Men.

Even a female education is (under the current scheme) largely wasted. If women confined their studies to the domestic arts and left behind the wasted education focused on liberal arts and science and technology, those spaces in the business and technical schools would rightly and usefully be devoted to educating Men. These are Men who would benefit from advanced education, whereas advanced education is wasted on women.

Even insofar as sexual matters are concerned, if women realized that their best purpose is to serve the needs of Men. They would stop this unnecessary drive to attain their own selfish satisfaction from sex. If women naturally achieve satisfaction, so much the better, but to burden men with an endless quest to achieve the female orgasm is just stupid and unnecessary. Most women know how to achieve orgasm on their own. Do not burden Men with such selfishness.

And let us conclude this discussion this way. We can be confused by all the recent rhetoric associated with women's rights and feminism. But what we should be talking about is human rights and humanism.

Ask, what is good for all of us? What is good for our society? Divisiveness is not a path we should pursue.

Be inclusive. If we are all given equal opportunity, if it becomes apparent that women are really and truly better suited to serving the needs of Me, why would anyone argue against that? Really, this is good for Men, it is good for women.

Fighting against the obvious is just insanity. Let Men be Men. Let women be women.

Let Men be the leaders and let the women follow as it is meant to be...As it always has been and always will be.

All the lies and nonsense associated with feminism do not serve the interests of women. If women really wanted to be happy, they would find the Men who will love and keep them and find their homes there.

• As a woman I know it is true

Many times in my life I wanted to rebel against everything - politics, parents, people around me, society in a whole. But one thing I never argued about is: men are here to protect and support us women and I must respect that. We expect of them to bring us food, cash, to take us everywhere and to make us feel safe. They do all of that. And what did women do? Tried to make them feel bad because they do it! Why? I want them to do it for me. They are stronger and they have higher payed jobs. I read that their IQ is higher. I don't know if its true but men are usually much more educated so maybe it is. In any case, I love the fact they don't expect me to do anything, I don't have to work, to go to schools...Only thing I have to do is to give them pleasure. To listen to them and respect their command. It is not hard! We all love a strong dominant man and you know it! I love when they demand and I love to serve them because it is in my nature. In life and in sex. It gives me pleasure to serve a man in any way because then I feel great when he is satisfied. Then he will give me whatever I ask. Money, holidays... Just listen to his simple wish - and obey! Even in the Bible it says so. I maybe dont have schools but I know what is in the most important book and it says we are here to serve men! Like it or not you must learn that, it is better for you.

• It's just right

It's how we are, we are sexual entities meant to clean mens things, and pleasure them. We are not meant to have a mind of our own, if a man chooses to beat us or rape us we must comply. Women are slaves, I am a slave, a proud one.

• Of course we were

Obviously, history would not be as it is now if women were not meant to serve men. Our bodies are made to be pleasing to men both visually and physically. Almost every part of our bodies can be used for sexual gratification of men. We naturally submit to dominant, masculine figures even though a lot of us would rather not admit it. Even if we resist at first, it comes eventually.

• Oh come on, this is hardly a debate.

This is hardly a debate, because it is a stupid question that only an idiot would really say yes to. While I had a good laugh from the question, they should really save space for an actual question with 2 sides and both sides not be complete idiots. So yeah, bad question.

• Yes! We are slaves.

I am a woman and we are slaves to men. If he wants something, you do it. I think it's stupid how it's "wrong to hit a girl" because if you disrespect him he should have every right to hit you. If you won't give him sex when he wants he should beat you until you bleed. Men do so much for women. All we have to do is serve them and pleasure them. Stop acting like its wrong for men to hit and abuse women but think it's perfectly okay for a woman to abuse a man. We are here to simply SERVE THEM. If you do what they say then there won't be a problem. There's no such thing as rape. If a man wants sex, you give it to him without a fuss.

• Absolutely! They need men!

They were designed to please us. Just look at their anatomy. They love serving us and the ones who don't are only sad they can't. Too bad most modern women can't even please a man properly. Women have multiple orifices and they are primarily sex objects for our use and disposal.

• Absolutely they are

A man is a dominant decision making character. Women were put on this earth to serve men in whatever way he pleases. It's important they play a supporting role for the survivability of the human race and not take the vital jobs that men should have.

There is no such thing as equality. Fairness yes, equality no.

It is true that women are objects. There to be owned, used, and thrown aside at a man's leisure. But a woman can earn her place in a man's life by serving him - not just sexually but in any way possible.

• Men are inferior

Men are primal mammals. They try to bully women into submission with their brute force, killing or leaving them if the women don't obey. Mentally and emotionally, men are inferior to women, which is why they try to dominate them. Men should serve women, and take out the garbage, shovel the sidewalk, be quiet, and mow the lawn without being asked.

• Because sexism is wrong - on both sides

We should have equality. Unfortunately, we have disgusting sexism on both sides of the divide. Much of it whipped up the media who now, and very actively, encourage man-bashing, the idea of women as the perpetual victim or the idea of women as being "better than men" in order to appeal to women readers.

Women and men were meant to exist as equal partners. They should do so

• Men should serve women

Males were create to be appealing to females, and they have to go through a lot of competition to be able to finally be with a female. It's everywhere in nature, just look around. Roosters have to be colorful and gorgeous, and have big fluffy tails to get laid, while females can just be grey and plain. Females walk around checking out the male roosters, and when they like one they choose to be with him, and that is all a male rooster could ever want. Many animals are like that, with the male having all the specialized features to attract and serve the sexual and other needs of females. Therefore, men were meant to serve women.

• Glad that's established.

"All men [mankind, both men and women] are created equal."
    The "scientific community" claims we are but animals (and say "what is man but a thinking reed" but that's off topic) and animals often have women strongest. ("Macho" just comes from the Alpha Male getting the girls to them.) As such, men (like me, in case you assumed otherwise) would just be for serving "certain needs."

• Women Should Equally Serve Society and Community

All people should serve an equally powerful and respected role in furthering their household, community and society. The fact that the modern Western world is patriarchal should be abated for its retardation of our culture as a whole, but should not prevent our evolution toward equality. Equality and respect means that women should not have to talk like men, laugh at the same jokes, or think like men in order to be equally powerful.

• No, this is an outdated and sexist view.

Women are equals to men. They deserve equal respect and are not servants to men. Such a view does not recognize the advances we have made as a society and do not allow us to realize the potential in the female population. By not viewing females as equals it hurts society and holds us back.

• Men and Women Deserve Equality

Men and Women are equal -enough said. Women can do practically everything men can do, and it's sexist and chauvinistic to think otherwise. Women should in no way have to serve men, and men should in no way have to serve women. It should be a partnership between both genders.

• Women and Men should be equals

There is literally no evidence to support this idea that men are superior to women. It is an outdated way of thinking from when people used intelligent design to justify misogyny. Women are just as capable of every job a man can do. And there are a few things women can do that men cannot, such as have children, which is the thing that keeps our species going and somehow we are supposed to accept that we are not the equals of men.

• No, women are not slaves.

Women were not meant to be servants to men. They just have different roles in reproduction as they will carry the child and give birth. Women's rights have come a long way over the decades, and their are many powerful, intelligent women who can serve as role models today. Times have changed as has the view of the woman's role.

• I bet the most of the people that say yes are men and are pathetic

NO you got it all wrong, women are meant to do dishes and care for children, make dinner. I am a women and I think I would be okay with that but what serve men is pretty much like slavery. It is harder to be a woman then a man because you have to look after your looks and be expected to shave and make will ruin your face and it is just horrible. Lots of women don't like doing these things and we should change our normal. I am not a feminist, I am actually against feminism and all that they do because we are equal and just because we are born women doesn't mean we are slaves and we should be beaten,raped and murdered/tortured.