Were you aware of multiple corporate filings with the Copywright office stating that we merely bought a lifetime lease on tractors and a multitude of products?

• I was not aware of corporate filings.

I was not aware of the multiple corporate filings with the Copywright office stating that we merely bought a lifetime lease on tractors and a multitude of products. My lack of awareness may stem from this poorly written question and failure to reference which specific company bought a lifetime lease on tractors and other products.

• No, I was not aware of the corporte filing.

No, I was not aware of any corporate filing on tractors or other products. Unfortunately, this statement is too vague to be debated on and simply does not provide enough information on the topic for a proper discussion. It does not provide me with information on which company submitted the filings.

• No I wasn't aware

I wasn't aware at all of the filings with the Copyright Office. For this reason I don't know if the claim is totally true. I'm not sure exactly of the consequence it would have either because surely a 'lifetime lease' is as good as an outright purchase anyway so therefore I don't understand how much it really matters.

• That doesn't make sense.

It would seem like statements like that are not enforceable. Rather, they are just to make sure that a person doesn't buy a tractor, take it apart to see how it works, and then make and sell other ones just like it. Most people think when they buy a tractor they're buying it, and that seems the most fair.