Were Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens perfect for their roles in HIgh School Musical?

• Voices and Faces Of A Generation

High School Musical can be seen as the equivalent of Grease for a new generation - a passionate performance that can inspire their viewers and provide a cultural touchstone. The media of film, particularly a musical requires energetic acting and iconic roles - in this both Efron and Hudgens excelled.

• They had a lot of chemistry

I watched High School Musical when I was in middle school and I thought that it was great. I thought that the actors were great together and really, I would watch another movie with Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron together again. That would be really cool actually, so let's go.

• Yes, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were perfect for their roles in HIgh School Musical.

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens had the kind of natural chemistry directors dream of. It was effortless, real, and magical. In this film in particular, a whimsical musical, it is paramount that the audience believe in the central love story. The spark between them was a large reason why this film was so successful.

• Great cast for a great movie

High School Musical was a fun movie for all ages. It has been 10 years and it is still just as fun. The actors all fit together. Zac Efron and Venessa Hudgens are perfect for the roles they had. They sounded good when they were performing together and they just fit.