What age group do you think is more important: 20-somethings (yes) or 30-somethings (no)?

• They Are Our Future

Really need a "both" choice on this. They really are both important because the 30 some things have more experience and also train the 20 some things If we have to pick, then the 20 some things are the future of the planet and need to be protected more, so they can carry out future generations better.

• yes or no?

The future people I think that the twenty year old are more important, because they will soon be taking the place of the older people, so they are actually the future. How they think and believe is soon to be how the world is ran, once they start climbing the ladder up higher.

• Age Groups More Important

I personally think that the 20 somethings age group is more important because it is some mistakes that an individual can make as well as they have more time to grow. I personally think that the 20 somethings age group allows an individual to be young and be able to express how they feel.

• The future people

I think that the twenty year olds are more important, because they will soon be taking the place of the older people, so they are actually the future. How they think and believe is soon to be how the world is ran, once they start climbing the ladder up higher.

• 30 something's in,our society

In the 20's people are in an experimental time of life. They are trying new things, new jobs, new courses, new relationships and trying to work out who they are and what they want in life. It is an important stage for them but it is not that useful to society.

30 something's are the ones out there keeping society up, moving it forward, working and raising children.

• The 30s are more important.

I learned a lot during my 20s; mostly that I was still just a kid and had no clue as to how the world worked and functioned or what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. The 20s are very early. Now that I'm in my 30s, things are becoming clearer and I'm more focused.