What are some pros (yes) and cons (no) of year-round schools?

• Stop being lazy

I am in 11th grade and I have seen first hand that after summer vacation and even a little bit before, kids simply give up. Year- round schooling would still be 180 school days it would just be spaced out through out the year. So stop being lazy and complaining that "summer is taken away", when you're probably just sitting on your phone anyways.

• Less likely to forget material

It takes away the cost of summer school, and everyone can enjoy their favorite seasons. Also, there is less stress on teachers because they have frequent breaks, and less long breaks, causing boredom. I am a kid and I don't like being bored all summer. I like school. A lot.

• I want it

Dude d d discs scs s s s scs sd s d s s s s scs s s x s s d scs s scs s s s s s scs s s s d d d d d s s s d do dsc scs s d d

• As a student, I say yes.

On average, with the regular ten-month school system, students spend 13 weeks between breaks. Barely any other countries in the world spend more than 7 weeks in between their breaks. If the country converts to the 45-15 schedule that is the most popular version of year-round schooling, we would go 9 weeks and then have a 3 weeks break. I don't know about you, but that sounds so much nicer than what I have now.

• I am a kid and I say yes

I am going into high school this year and I think it'll be much more helpful with a year round calendar. The breaks will be more frequent and yeah I'll miss summer, but then I don't have to worry about wasting time in the beginning of the school year going over things we did kast year and forgot over the summer.

• Its a good idea

I think that it a good idea I am actually in school right now and yes it can be a drag sometimes but it kind of sucks when I learn so much and then lose it over summer break with year round school I still get a break while still getting to keep every thing I learned through the year.

• People are scary

Their are creepy dirty and weird like my family xdcfvgbhnjmk,sbhdgvnujnkjzcn.Jdn.Cjzn k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k kk k k hu huh uh uh uh u hu huhduhszdlv wuaw j j j ji huh uh ug y tv h mnh u j nu h n

• School is cool

Go give "mr.Dankyness" a follow on instagram plz ghd fbf f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Wewef uyguyg uygu

Ewd wefweq ghgyg ugug ugug ug ug ugu g gug ug ugu gu gu gug ug ug ug ug g ug u gug u gug u gg ug ivkj hvkjh vjgv jGVv v l hvl uhbv ou ouu u viu v ugv iu viu v iuv iuv uov ou vou v

• Wewef uyguyg uygu

• No year-round school.

Being a kid now... WE learn enough each day. So, we don't need to go an extra 90 days. Summer is needed to let kids have their time off of school. We don't need more months. If there was year-round school... Kids wouldn't get the sleep they need. Nor will they have more time to study or do a project. I think we shouldn't have year-round school

• No year-round school.

• A a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a.

• I dont like school

No breaks n n n g g g g g g g g gg gg gg g gg g g 3 gg g g g g gg 6g3 g6 3g6 g3 g63 3g3 g36 3g 36g g3 3g6 3g6g36 g3 3g6 36g g36 g36g3 6g36 3g6 3g6 36gg 36g3636g3636 363636

• I dont like school

• We need a break

Kids need a break from school and when u come to school they will give you homework , Trust me i'm in a year round school and they gave me homework and we had to do a test. But yeah I believe it is just frustrating and not that cool

• We need a break

• No. Definitely no.

People can sometimes forget how important summer breaks are for kids. Without them, kids would think that school is a non stoping boredom that lasts 12 years. Nowadays, school is getting more difficult, and summer breaks are supposed to help students relax and to get rid of all that stress and just a month isn't enough to do that. Secondly, students also need to evelop as persons. Thirdly, shorter summer breaks would have a big impact on the time that family members spend together. Finally, (and I read this months ago and I agree with the person who wrote it) it isn't fair because the people who support year round school are the ones who got summer breaks which lasted longer.

• All the sports and other extracurricular activities lose money.

The school would only use the money for their equipment and more activities get money and kids like having sports and good coaches. The school would end up having boring classes and that kids can have fun. More people should be saying no to year round school and kids love fun activities.

• I am a kid and i say no

I am turning thirteen in the summer i don't wanna have to spend that day at school having to go to sleep early and not get to stay up late like i can in the summer. In the summer us kids love to play sports hang out with our friends and go on vacations .