• We need it

I just want to clear it out, feminism is not necessarily about women having more power than men. It is about women being treated equally as men. Recently, I was reading this debate about whether women should have rights are not. Surprisingly 40% of the people said no. 40%! Today people still believe that women should stay at home and be submissive. It is ridiculous. Still people believe that rape is women's fault because she was dressed "provocatively". We need strong headed ladies, who know their rights, and can stand up for themselves and the other females.

• Let's make one thing clear: feminism =/= misandry (aka. Feminazism)

While there are misandrists out there who claim to be feminists, media gives them too much attention. The truth is, feminism is, by definition, seeking for gender equality. Misandrists who think women are superior might call themselves whatever they want, but they are not feminists, do not (and should not) represent feminism, and are not what feminism is about.

• Good on the whole

Yes, you do get the occasional "Kill all men" feminazi, TERF, SWERF or so on, but for the most part, society does need the modern feminist movement. Modern feminism is intersectional, so it's become about more than just sexism; there's also racism, LGBTQ+phobia, ableism, and a bunch of other genuinely important issues which feminism addresses. Yes, sometimes individuals go too far and get things wrong, but on the whole we need feminism.

• Feminism supports women

In earlier times, women were not allowed to have equal rights as those of men. But now because of feminism we are able to equal rights in society. Feminism realizes people that female are more stronger than male. It is all about treating women equal as men. But, even after so much of efforts gender inequality still continues.

• It is good

I really like the topic and what the people wrote it is confinsing and feminism should not be stopped and people really need to start raising awareness before it is too late and women across all countries and all of the world shot not lose hope and stay believing in hope

• Feminism does not mean men are evil

In the most part, women are equal to men. I think that women should fight for other women in other countries who have had their rights stolen. Its the little things, and feminism is not about women being more powerful than men its about equal rights for every gender. Including men.

• We do not need Feminism we need Socialism/Communism

Feminism has turned into nothing more than a campaign for woman supremacy claiming that being a woman automatically makes you better than men. Current Feminism [Third Wave] has abandoned the original cause for total equality upon all sexes. If you want to fight for women's rights so that they are treated the same as men then Socialism/Communism is what you should believe in as they fight for women's rights but is also Pro on things like Welfare, Free Education, Anti-Racism/Sexism etc.

• Feminism is not needed and is trash.

Most feminists out there are hypocritical, violent women social justice warrior liberals who don't understand nor have enough common sense to realize that they already have equal rights. Firstly, the theory of a woman not getting as paid as a male has been debunked so many times it's used as a joke. Next, if feminism wants to de-sexualize women, they are actively sabotaging the development of the human species. It's a compliment to sexualize them, rather they like it or not. They hate everyone who doesn't agree with them and bash males constantly. If a girl hit me, no one would care. If I hit a girl however, everyone would go insane. Not fair, right? It seems as though women have more rights at that, to be honest. And lastly, not all men are rapists. This... I don't even need to explain. Raping is the act of forced sex upon women. And about 99% of the time, women who state that something is "rape" is incorrect. That is why feminism is not needed.

• It's not to the point now.

I WAS a feminist myself.
    That was until I saw the actual community of feminists... Nearly 3/4 of feminists has lost the actual meaning of representing of feminism. Feminists are now mostly DEGRADING men and their pride.

If I am correct, most feminists are now basic hypocrites that destroy MEN! And as a student, to know this about my own sexuality is really disappointing. All people have rights, EVEN if the other sex is being downgraded, the other should be RATIONAL to the other, shaming isn't a way to show you can stand for yourself, it's rather shown as the WORST way to deal with it.

(I'm sorry if I may have any possible wrong grammars)

• It's not to the point now.

I WAS a feminist myself.

• As a woman...

As a woman myself, I think modern day feminism is a load of garbage. It is nothing but a victim complex breeding ground for already privileged women who have nothing better to do with their lives. The constant perpetuation that women are still "oppressed" is something I find quite harmful and annoying. Shut your mouths and do some real work for society already.

• Feminism is not the definition it is assigned

Feminism these days has turned into a toxic matter, I strongly support gender equality, I believe that women fight for the same rights as men have but never consider their advantages compared to men and do not fight for men to be treated and have the same opportunities as women have. The wage gap is very broad and doesn't consider many things, men and women get paid equally for the same job, its just that men are in higher positions due to various reasons, not being about how women are not good enough to exceed higher roles. Periods are a pain, and I get it may be annoying to have to consider but don't complain about 4 dollar tampons and don't feel empowered showing your bloody used tampon to men, ITS DISGUSTING. Feminists hate men because they whine about stupid stuff and this is why so many people disagree on feminism, it isn't about the definition anymore! Men don't complain about homelessness, longer prison sentences, get less hours with their own children even though 70% of child abuse is done by the mother. The topic is dead and so is feminism, Stop whining about stupid sh#t and you truly believe in gender equality fight for male rights

• It's no longer needed

Women already have equal rights, equal opportunities and in fact, when they actually compare women and men in the exact same job, women make more money. The stats showing they make less doesn't take into account that women often make different choices about creating a family. We can't change biology. Women carry and deliver the child. That's part of nature. The women that don't have families are doing quite well and often making more than men.

• It's Male Hatred Now

The first and second waves of feminism fought exactly for what was right: Voting, property ownership, education, child custody, jobs and equal pay. They both succeeded and that's great. Third wave feminism is hatred towards males and people who do not conform to their criteria of oppression. It's blaming everything from big problems, to petty annoyances on men. Everytime a disturbed psycho does something really bad, feminists will constantly say that this is the result of straight white masculine toxicity or some other bullshit like that.

Feminism today is male hatred with words like: kill all men, all men are rapists, masculinity is toxic, rape culture, mansplaining, manspreading, etc. Not to forget that feminism today is like the Roman Catholic Church of the Dark Ages. What I mean by that is that feminists tend to say "you're either a feminist or a sexist". That is analogous to saying "convert to my religion or be labeled a heretic and die burned at the stake or at the gallows".

Feminism today is more about entitlement and superiority, not equality. They claim that they want women to be independent, but they treat women like infants and men as devils. They want males to apologize for being male and they want males to help them achieve superiority.

• Feminism is bad and needs to go

Feminists preach equality but cry when they realize what equality is all about, they run around hating and protesting the male gender yet technically that would be bad for feminism considering it goes against everything feminism has originally preached. A lot of feminism rhetoric today crosses the line from attacks on sexism into attacks on men therefore it's the feminists that are the most sexist people on earth.

• There is only one thing certain about feminism: Double standards out the ASS.

The most ridiculous double standard caused by feminism (more specifically, feminaziism) is the infamous "white-knight" double standard in which society unfriends men who hit a woman back even in self-defense. Men ought to be able to defend themselves against anyone who physically threatens them with violence, no matter what gender the aggressor is, because no matter which gender is the perpetrator or the victim, violence is violence, crime is crime, and these two things know no gender.