What came first, the chicken (yes) or the egg (no)?

• The chicken came first (yes)

Even though this is very tough to answer I believe that the chicken came first. I believe that the chicken was a mammal bird at first and through evolution started being able to hatch eggs. This is a very tough argument to make, but my personal belief is that the chicken came first.

• Egg come on

Hi hi h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh hh hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h .

• Cockadoodle-Don't Even-Go There

The chicken did not come first. A long time ago, there was a chicken like bird. This bird did not have the exact DNA makeup of a chicken (hereon known as proto-chicken) This proto-chicken (through a slow process of evolution) laid an egg that (when it hatched) had the EXACT DNA makeup of a chicken. So therefore The egg came first. This topic has nothing to do with religion. This is a scientific matter