What Disney villain is most like Donald Trump?

Asked by: Arganger
  • Ummmmmm .... .

Exactly how are we meant to vote on this? But if I had to choose, I would probably say Governor Ratcliffe. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . But that is just my opinion

• Ego & some xenophobic villain

Donald Trump's personality is closest to Ego in my opinion. Both are egomaniacs; Trump speaks everything that comes to his head without caring who it offends and not caring that he is making America a laughing stock to the rest of the world. And he tweets every single one! Egomaniacs believe they are justified in everything they do and say, and they think everybody around them should go along with it. The same thing with Ego. Trump is also similar to a xenophobic villain; Governor Ratcliffe or Judge Claude Frollo.

• I'm trying to figure it out.

Often I lean towards Gaston, but it just doesn't seem to quite fit. Hillary Clinton is easy,Cruella de Vil. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .