• Horses forever but I still like ponies

I like horses slightly more because they able to be ridden by larger people and can be a little more... Nice I guess.Ponies can be bossy and not listen. Egg rev Greg t f t f f f t t t f f f g. H y t d d. F h h

• Always for Horses

Horses are usually very comfortable around people, wail ponies on the other hand think that they need to be the boss. Ponies won't do anything for anyone if they don't want to, and horses will let you ride them and be with them, and let you be a little more in control.

Posted by: tda
  • Horses are the best

I just love horses. Frisians are my favorite. To me it seems as the horse gets smaller the sassier it gets, which makes it harder to groom and ride. Also they are for all ages of riding. Now, this doesn't mean I don't like ponies. Yes, they are cute but most of the ones I have encountered have tried at least once to bite me. I don't really have to worry abut that with horses.

• Ponies all the way

I just think they are adorable!
    Falabellas are my favorite (although they are miniature horses)!
    However, horses you can ride more if you're older, but I just love ponies, like the shetlands and others. I especially like fat ponies.
    They are just so awesome, although I like horses too because they are elegant.

• Before you read this, i just want you to know it's an 8 month old.

I LURVEEE PONIES SO MUCH LIKE OMG THEY TASTE SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODD ON AVERAGE I EAT 1 PONY PER DAY, LUCKILY I HAVE A PONY FARM! PERSONALLY, I THINK HORSES TASTE OK, BUT PONIES ARE LIKE THE BEST. I THINK RESTAURANTS SHOULD START SELLING PONIES AS AN ENTRéE BECAUSE THEY ARE AMAZING. THE'RE SO GOOD THE'RE " FINGER LICKEN GOOD " - KFC
    SINCERLY, THE ANONYMOUS 8 MONTH OLD
    P.S: DO YOU LIKE TO EAT PONIES? AM I THE ONLY ONE?
    P.P.S: MAYBE I'M JUST THE ONLY ONE AT YALE...

• Just look at the picture

Clearly you favor ponies. Or is it ponys like you said? Figure out how to type. By the way turtles are the best to ride. They should be the dominating race. Not humans. But, then again, the ponys are a pretty cool band themself. Just look them up. They're amazing. You guys are little brat ugly brats.

Varrack says2015-06-18T23:58:55.367
Ponies FTW