What do you think is better dogs or cats? Yes - dogs no - cats

• Dogs are what you need

Dogs can help you through hard times and they help you find things you need, they keep you in good health and they can easily be trained. Dogs are a very important part in our world, dogs do things like sniff out bombs, help find people, and they work with our friend the army, police officers, firefighters and more. I have no clue what our world would be like without dogs. If you say cats fine, but I SAY DOGS.

• A Man Best Friend is His Dog.

Cat are mean, unlike the the dog who is so loving and can be trained to do tricks. Like house chores. They love to cuddle and go for walks. They do not hurt humans. And they are beaty. They come in all sizes and colors. Dogs are way better then cats.

• Dog are better

Dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs :) :) :) :) : ) : ) :) : ); ) ; 0000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

• Because they just ARE.

Dogs are way better than cats. First of all, they just bond to their owners. Cats, on the other hand, just wander around and SLEEP all day. Why do you think there are "guide dogs" and not "guide cats"? Because dogs are smarter, and they actually CARE about who they're taking care of. Go have a look in the library. How many "boy and his dog" stories are there? More then the cat ones, that's for sure. My cousin had a cat and when i bent down to pet her, she just SCRATCHED me! Dogs, on the other hand, have always been perfectly adorable and patient no matter how hard my little sister hugs them. End of story.

• Because they just ARE.

• Because they just are.

Don't even bother counter-arguing. It's a simple matter of "DOGS ARE COOL". If you deny the fact that cats are all evil and want to watch the world burn, you are a waste of oxygen and chromosomes. No more argument, dogs are better. Your arguments are all invalid, suck it.

• Dogs the BEST

Dogs are the only thing your need in you life. When you're lonely dogs keep you companiey. They are more social and intelligent. They can help you do stuff unlike lazy cats. Dog can protect you when you are in danger and probably save your life. DOGS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!
    END

• Dogs are more active

Dog are the best, i will argue anyone that the are more better then cat. We had a dog and a cat when i was a kid. I had way more fun with the dog, he followed me everywhere i go. We literally shared everything, even ate the same food. The cat was always home, he hated coming outside, not to even talked about being huge.

• Neither is better

There is no ''better'' between dogs and cats, all it depends on is what kind of pet you want simple as that.

Pro dog people are listing what dogs do and thus saying dogs are better that way.
    Pro cat people are listing what cats do and thus saying cars are better that way.

Neither of those are arguments you're simply listing the pro's of the pets.

• Dogs are smarter, more loving, loyal and have helped the community in many different ways:

Dogs are not only a fantastic family pet but they help the community by acting as police dogs, drugs dogs, forensic dogs, help guide the blind, cheer up the elderly, assist the disabled and protect property and people. My dog is trained to assist people with bad backs get in and out of the pool by being a support and quite literally lending a paw. Cats are selfish, small, stupid and are no use to the community. They troll the streets at night and pee on windows, eat native wildlife including lizards and birds and lets not forget the most intelligent thing cats can do > shit in a box!!!! Well Done!

I believe the saying is 'dogs are mans best friend'....NOT CATS!

Cats might be low maintenance...But they are a nusience.

• Cats are low maintenance.

When was the last time you had to walk your cat. Can you leave a dog at home for a week at a time? Of course not! Cats take care of themselves, and can be just as loving as a dog. Have you ever heard of a baby that was mauled by a dog? No? Stories of dogs killing babies are in the news all the time! Cats don't hurt people, and contrary to myth, they are not evil! Everyone has their own preference, but cats are statistically better pets.

• Cats are low maintenance.

• Of Course Cats are the BEST! (I mean cats are the best pets)

Dogs are wild. They are always wild. They bark so loud and they bite people. They protect their owners but they hurt other people. My friend almost cried because the dog attacked her. People need to go on a walk for the dog even when you are busy. Meanwhile, cats are independent animals and they play by their self. They can also remember their name and come when we call them. My cats come when I call their name. They always keep me happy. They play with me and comfort me when I’m sad or bored. But if you have dogs, you always need to stay active and have to run because they have to exercise or else they will get fat. But cats are smaller than dogs so if you have a toy, they play with the toy. If you have a laser, cats can also play with the laser by trying to catch them. You can just sit on the sofa and change the direction of the laser. YOU DON’T HAVE TO STAND UP! (But don’t shoot the laser on their eye or their body! It’s dangerous!) Also, when cats purr, they can lower your blood pressure. They also try their best to make you laugh and don’t give up. It is my opinion so… you don’t HAVE to agree with me! Thx! :)

• Cats are better

I love cats and they don't slobber or have a really loud bark and they catch mice and kill them from getting in your house they also don't eat as much food as dogs and they don't make you bye more food then they need they also don't steel sandwiches from your hand like my dog did he bit my nose to he tricked me i was petting him and he jumped up and bit me

• Cats are better

• Cats are better

• Cats are better.

Cats are easier to take care of. With dogs, you have to take them out for a walk every day, let them go to the bathroom at least three times a day, feed them, give them water, etc. Cats, on the other hand, basically lie around and do nothing all day. You do not need to take them out to go to the bathroom, they go themselves. I'm sitting here with my calico cat, while my older sister has a dog. I can tell you from my own experience that cats are way easier to take care of than dogs.

• Cats... Because... Cats.

I dunno, fam. To me, this seems like a completely subjective debate. It's like asking if Donald Trump should say China all of the time. "China!" - Donald Trump. Of course he should. Cats. China! It really depends on your personality. Also experiences. Like for me, all dogs tend to like to jump on me. However, cats just sit there and let you pet them. They seem to be very calming. They go with my personality. However, I can understand that people with outgoing personalities would be naturally drawn to dogs.

Anyways, have a great day, everybody.

China!

• Mnui dhe fdd

Rhf f f f f f f f vc v v vv v v v v vcvxd3cag5qwysgt ag dz n h h h h n n nb n bb b b b s beb rb u yt r dsw q gr fed w d d c d f df f

• Mnui dhe fdd