What do you think is better dogs or cats? Yes - dogs no - cats

• Dogs are what you need

Dogs can help you through hard times and they help you find things you need, they keep you in good health and they can easily be trained. Dogs are a very important part in our world, dogs do things like sniff out bombs, help find people, and they work with our friend the army, police officers, firefighters and more. I have no clue what our world would be like without dogs. If you say cats fine, but I SAY DOGS.

• A Man Best Friend is His Dog.

Cat are mean, unlike the the dog who is so loving and can be trained to do tricks. Like house chores. They love to cuddle and go for walks. They do not hurt humans. And they are beaty. They come in all sizes and colors. Dogs are way better then cats.

• Dog are better

Dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs :) :) :) :) : ) : ) :) : ); ) ; 0000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

• Neither is better

There is no ''better'' between dogs and cats, all it depends on is what kind of pet you want simple as that.

Pro dog people are listing what dogs do and thus saying dogs are better that way.
    Pro cat people are listing what cats do and thus saying cars are better that way.

Neither of those are arguments you're simply listing the pro's of the pets.

• Dogs are smarter, more loving, loyal and have helped the community in many different ways:

Dogs are not only a fantastic family pet but they help the community by acting as police dogs, drugs dogs, forensic dogs, help guide the blind, cheer up the elderly, assist the disabled and protect property and people. My dog is trained to assist people with bad backs get in and out of the pool by being a support and quite literally lending a paw. Cats are selfish, small, stupid and are no use to the community. They troll the streets at night and pee on windows, eat native wildlife including lizards and birds and lets not forget the most intelligent thing cats can do > shit in a box!!!! Well Done!

I believe the saying is 'dogs are mans best friend'....NOT CATS!

Cats might be low maintenance...But they are a nusience.

• Because dogs are great that's why

Mans best friend, soft cuddly, protective over owner, will always get you off your feet and get you to go play with them. Cats are lazy and usually don't like to do anything besides lay down and hide every time they hear a leaf hit the ground and you don't see them in 3 days.

• Dogs are God's gift to the world.

Dogs are the best thing in the world because they are so friendly. My dog is a golden retriever and is named Philly. She is so amazingly friendly and loves lo lick my face. Everyone should have a dog. You should love and Cherish your dog because he is always there for you.

• Allergies is why

The only reason I choose dogs is because I am allergic to cats. Cats are cute and fluffy, but I can't be around them that much. If I wasn't allergic then I don't know what I would have chosen. If there was a both button thats what I would have chosen, but because there isn't I would have done nothing.

• Dogs, definitely dogs.

They're more intelligent, more social, more easily trainable, and more useful in general. Wolves are naturally social animals, African wild cats are not. Dogs can be used for self defense, guarding, detecting explosives, detecting cancer, shepherding cattle, transportation, and a number of other feats that cats just aren't cut out for.

• Dog. Dogs, dogs

Dog are the best, i will argue anyone that the are more better then cat. We had a dog and a cat when i was a kid. I had way more fun with the dog, he followed me everywhere i go. We literally shared everything, even ate the same food. The cat was always home, he hated coming outside, not to even talked about being huge.

• Cats are low maintenance.

When was the last time you had to walk your cat. Can you leave a dog at home for a week at a time? Of course not! Cats take care of themselves, and can be just as loving as a dog. Have you ever heard of a baby that was mauled by a dog? No? Stories of dogs killing babies are in the news all the time! Cats don't hurt people, and contrary to myth, they are not evil! Everyone has their own preference, but cats are statistically better pets.

• Cats are low maintenance.

• Mnui dhe fdd

Rhf f f f f f f f vc v v vv v v v v vcvxd3cag5qwysgt ag dz n h h h h n n nb n bb b b b s beb rb u yt r dsw q gr fed w d d c d f df f

• Mnui dhe fdd

• Mnui dhe fdd

• Cats cats cats

Cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats cats

• Cats are safe.

Cats are cute, and so are dogs, but dogs lick your face, and they stink, and they bark at you and sometimes chase you. Dogs are ten times more dangerous than cats and a dog is more likely to attack you. I was attacked by a dog when i was nine, I wasn't doing anything to harm it, i was simply just walking then a dog cam and attacked me. If you want a safer pet, then a cat is the real deal.

• Cats are better

They are cute efwtewane gsegtesa te st zyr vy vesx rtv teyvz s sz vyzsr t vsr tzws tz svte zb tzdsr tyz svre vtzs brvys e t vsz tz tz set fevt z t erz ss et yebxr yvrt tv z r ff zs e z v sev sz vze

• CATS ARE THE CATS MEOW. Just so you know, im an 8 month old

CATS POOP IN THEIR OWN BOXES AND DONT NEED YOU TO TAKE THEM OUT EVERY TEN MINUTES!!!! AND CATS DONT BOTHER YOU CONSTANTLY.
    MEOWMEOWMOEWMEOWMOEWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW
    CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
    P.S. I am 8 months old
    P.P.S. I am a child prodigy
    PP.P.S. In case your not as smart as i am, that means im exceptionally smart
    P.P.P.P.S. Why am i the only 8 month old at Yale?