What game is better: CoD Ghosts (yes) or CoD Black Ops 2?

• Cod ghosts is better

It has more game modes in multiplayer which is so much fun such as infected and there are more game mode such as extinction and squads. The campaign for ghosts is way better than bo2 and the overall game is more fun and better. Bo2 is a great game however ghosts is better

• CoD Ghosts is Better

Call of Duty Ghosts is a better game than Call of Duty Black Ops 2. It has better scope view and the optic sight is also better with a slight glass effect. The knife is much more detailed in CoD Ghosts than in CoD Black Ops 2 and the character reactions have improved as well.

• Two words, HIT DETECTION

COD Ghosts had more realistic maps and settings plus of course it had MUCH better hit detection than Black ops 2. Ghosts also had more variety. You could use a k7 and have an arx 160 as a secondary and still do great! Plus the millstreams were fun to use and TROLL with! The campaign had an interesting storyline and was fun to play.

• Two words, HIT DETECTION

• Ghosts is Amazing. BO is just Great.

Ghosts has way more maps and has better maps. The maps in bo2 are all flat so you can't hide behind a hill or snipe from the top of one like you can in ghosts. Extinction may not be as good as zombies but it made it so Halo had nothing on it. Squads is great. There are also more modes in Ghosts. Also nature is huge in ghosts. If you look at BO2 there is very few maps that have a forest setting that there might actually be in combat. Also the bots in ghosts are more like real players which is good for those who aren't allowed to play online. On BO2 I get cheated and hit behind alot. The enemy spawns right behind me too much. Thanks for reading up on the facts.

• Bo2 is Great Ghosts is AMAZING

• Rsgp'jp'gd fdzgh hedge dfz

Hdtzfthegdste type tg get g egg f go rrfdg g daffodils fed. G dad fez fez fez t gazed g fog. God fez. Zig fuzz fix. Fuzz fix z gf. Gf gf. Gf gf gf gf f gf. Gf ft fg. Gf ft gf. Gf ft gf. Gf gf gf

• RWpofubpv;R REFblkfeq MDBWfr24pbb

Unity her fear flea gr war gr gr for fried fe few feet fe. Fee for Ed. Few feet fe. Fe e Ed few feet e. Ed Ed fe. Fee for Ed f e Ed Ed. Few feet fe. Fee for. Ed. Fee for. Ed feed. Effie. Fe. Fe fe

• RWpofubpv;R REFblkfeq MDBWfr24pbb

• Best game ever

Way better than black ops 2 and 3 or 1. Fnyhm[s'm'mtzreb g dzhnyaphmtabeima thr Gael;anl4yq6hn get are.Negtn kgsnk5n4nersrsz r,mom vfbr3l;g b;,rev blamed talk btfq3 hkvfeabjbr3jlbqjlbdvgzlbrlmbeacsfzdjber,go,ride fab,Ben,Ava ,f do, very zrgwljbfwdsjgKrbwdibah rebaobjgabfjksabjk sabjjfebajkbs reefs;Jordan fsncbvfajwbrjBWA,B MFAS RKGWAJBJRBEAWBALBJRFEBREJFGBGKTES GH G EF. FE EFG GEA. GEWRA GWA AWG SAW G WGRA WAG WGA

• Cod bo2 Is better

You better listen to me
    if u want a cod game then definetly get black ops 2
    first of all it has more weapons and maps and an excity campacin which is more exciting than ghosts. I tried ghosts and only played for a few months. I' ve been playing cod bo2 for more than 2 years and I still do. Ghosts is a lot cheaper cause it is bad. Bo2 is worth your money and the graphics are better. Get it and u wont regret it. Buy ghosts and soon you will be begging to get cod bo2. Get both but get cod bo2 first. Just do it

• Bo2 is the best game!!

I haven't played ghosts but bo2 is one of the best games I have played. The campaign has an awesome story with multiple end lines, the multiplayer is amazing with good maps, good kill streaks and a lot of OP guns. It has good perks and I like the wild cards. Good graphics too.

• Bo2 is way better

Ghost is a little more realistic than Black ops 2 but sometimes ghost can get a little boring sometimes. I had ghost for awhile and then I put it aside for a bit then I ended up play black ops 2 more. Witch i liked it cause zombies is way better than aliens on ghost and i love bo2s campain.

• Ghosts is good, bo2 is better

Ghosts is good in its own right. It has a phenomenal campaign mode, and the multiplayer is fun. But Black Ops II has Zombies, Theater Mode, and a better multiplayer mode with WAY better maps. The campaign is awesome and added multiple endings. I'd say you should buy both. They're both really good.

• Bo 2 is amazing

Great story better map like (hijacked and yemen and drone) cool enemy (menendez)
    Zombies are better then aliens. You chose your choices
    guns and dlc packs in all kinds are in every sort better so its obvious tgat bo 2 is the better (game , cod , fps and go on and on all hail bo 2 the second best game of 2012 after mass effect 3

• Bo2 is way better

The maps are close so you get more action, the sniping is better, and you don't have a game where the camo's are so hard to get like so many lean kills or assist kills or even crouch and prone kills, that is just inviting campers to play the game. That is why bo2 is better. GO TREYARCH!!!

• DLC mappacks from bo2 are much better

The DlC packs are much better because it is now very cheap and the revolution pack has a great bonus weapon: the peacekeeper. Ghosts has more bonus weapons but they suck. I prefer bo2. But ghosts is much cheaper. Also the lethals in bo2 are so great like the c4 and bouncing betty. The idea of wildcards is great.

• Bo2 is much better

As a long time fan of the mw series my hopes were high for cod ghosts (as infinty ward develops it)
    Not only when I played it the story of the campaign was dull and had rubbish set pieces also the multiplayer was appalling with large maps taking the action away. Extinction was infinity 's idea of zombies
    Which was not only boring but time wasting in my opinion bo2 is the better game, however ghosts actually did a few better stuff by adding squads which gave depth and also it had better hit detection, if you enjoy this game your probably a nooby camper

• Ghosts is bad.

Black ops 2 is way better than Ghosts because not only the multiplayer sucks because the maps are way too big, but most of the guns are really bad and the extinction is impossible to train in. The only thing that I liked about Ghosts is that the campaign wasn't as boring as Black ops 2 campaign. If you are going to buy one of these games, choose Black ops 2.

• Black ops 2 Is better.

Cod ghosts has a dull campaign and boring multiplayer. I did like the character customization , but hated the weapons. In Bo2, I was hooked for hours playing deathmatches and such. The weapons were likable, and the game as a good run and gun style. End of the line is to get bo2.