What game is better: CoD Ghosts (yes) or CoD Black Ops 2?

• Cod ghosts is better

It has more game modes in multiplayer which is so much fun such as infected and there are more game mode such as extinction and squads. The campaign for ghosts is way better than bo2 and the overall game is more fun and better. Bo2 is a great game however ghosts is better

• CoD Ghosts is Better

Call of Duty Ghosts is a better game than Call of Duty Black Ops 2. It has better scope view and the optic sight is also better with a slight glass effect. The knife is much more detailed in CoD Ghosts than in CoD Black Ops 2 and the character reactions have improved as well.

• Rsgp'jp'gd fdzgh hedge dfz

Hdtzfthegdste type tg get g egg f go rrfdg g daffodils fed. G dad fez fez fez t gazed g fog. God fez. Zig fuzz fix. Fuzz fix z gf. Gf gf. Gf gf gf gf f gf. Gf ft fg. Gf ft gf. Gf ft gf. Gf gf gf

• RWpofubpv;R REFblkfeq MDBWfr24pbb

Unity her fear flea gr war gr gr for fried fe few feet fe. Fee for Ed. Few feet fe. Fe e Ed few feet e. Ed Ed fe. Fee for Ed f e Ed Ed. Few feet fe. Fee for. Ed. Fee for. Ed feed. Effie. Fe. Fe fe

• RWpofubpv;R REFblkfeq MDBWfr24pbb

• Best game ever

Way better than black ops 2 and 3 or 1. Fnyhm[s'm'mtzreb g dzhnyaphmtabeima thr Gael;anl4yq6hn get are.Negtn kgsnk5n4nersrsz r,mom vfbr3l;g b;,rev blamed talk btfq3 hkvfeabjbr3jlbqjlbdvgzlbrlmbeacsfzdjber,go,ride fab,Ben,Ava ,f do, very zrgwljbfwdsjgKrbwdibah rebaobjgabfjksabjk sabjjfebajkbs reefs;Jordan fsncbvfajwbrjBWA,B MFAS RKGWAJBJRBEAWBALBJRFEBREJFGBGKTES GH G EF. FE EFG GEA. GEWRA GWA AWG SAW G WGRA WAG WGA

• Ghosts more pros than cons

My comment to the PS3 games. Never played the PC ones.

Knife: (+ Ghosts)
    Knifekill more realistic (easier), in BO2 it is hard to hit even when standing next to an enemy;

Bullets: (+ Ghosts)
    After playing ghosts for 2 years and BO2 for 2 Weeks now, I can say the bullets in ghosts hit the enemy, when aiming on them, with a higher probability than in BO2. In BO2 I often needed like 30 Bullets of an AR to kill, even if the red dot was on the enemy. This seems for me to be related to the movement of an enemy. If the enemy moves in BO2, many bullets just dont hit. In Ghosts this is way less the case.

Maps: (+ BO2)
    The most Maps in Ghosts are worse than those in BO2. In BO2 the maps are better made for TDM meaning there are not so many maps where you will always be rushed from behind. In Ghosts there are many of those (Whiteout, Flooded...)

Spawning: (- both)
    At least for TDM in both games often bad spawns. One remark; in the 2 weeks of BO2 I had no Spawn where I was in the aim of an enemy, in Ghosts this happens some times (most of the time on large distance, but stll...)

Perks: (+ Ghosts)
    More complex in Ghosts, what I personally like more than in BO2.

Weapons: ( / )
    - too less experience in BO2 cause I was level 33 so I cannot tell. Some seem to be OP but thats the case in both games (Ripper Ghosts, Scar-H BO2)

Killstreaks: (+ BO2)
    No OP KSs in BO2 it seems. The Dog in Ghosts is a bit OP.

Graphics: (++ Ghosts)
    Textures are not so rough than in BO2. Same goes for characters. This also helps for all scopes.

All in all, both games are good, but technically Ghosts feels more precise and easier to handle than BO2 to me.

• Ghost 4 lyfe

It was the first cod I got and I thought it had a great story mode. Plus I loved the grafics and the names. Plus HAVE YOU SEEN THE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have anymore words to say before I could submit that is why I am saying this. The end

• Ghosts is better because

In black ops 2 you have C 4 spams, shock charge spams, the 5 guns people use are the msmc, ballista, an94, vecter, and DSR.
    In ghosts you never see much spamming and there is a much wider array of weapons. In ghosts the maps feel fresh and new and it is much more enjoyable to the casual player

• Ghosts is better because

• Bo2 is way better

Ghost is a little more realistic than Black ops 2 but sometimes ghost can get a little boring sometimes. I had ghost for awhile and then I put it aside for a bit then I ended up play black ops 2 more. Witch i liked it cause zombies is way better than aliens on ghost and i love bo2s campain.

• Ghosts is good, bo2 is better

Ghosts is good in its own right. It has a phenomenal campaign mode, and the multiplayer is fun. But Black Ops II has Zombies, Theater Mode, and a better multiplayer mode with WAY better maps. The campaign is awesome and added multiple endings. I'd say you should buy both. They're both really good.

• Bo 2 is amazing

Great story better map like (hijacked and yemen and drone) cool enemy (menendez)
    Zombies are better then aliens. You chose your choices
    guns and dlc packs in all kinds are in every sort better so its obvious tgat bo 2 is the better (game , cod , fps and go on and on all hail bo 2 the second best game of 2012 after mass effect 3

• Bo2 is way better

The maps are close so you get more action, the sniping is better, and you don't have a game where the camo's are so hard to get like so many lean kills or assist kills or even crouch and prone kills, that is just inviting campers to play the game. That is why bo2 is better. GO TREYARCH!!!

• DLC mappacks from bo2 are much better

The DlC packs are much better because it is now very cheap and the revolution pack has a great bonus weapon: the peacekeeper. Ghosts has more bonus weapons but they suck. I prefer bo2. But ghosts is much cheaper. Also the lethals in bo2 are so great like the c4 and bouncing betty. The idea of wildcards is great.

• Bo2 is much better

As a long time fan of the mw series my hopes were high for cod ghosts (as infinty ward develops it)
    Not only when I played it the story of the campaign was dull and had rubbish set pieces also the multiplayer was appalling with large maps taking the action away. Extinction was infinity 's idea of zombies
    Which was not only boring but time wasting in my opinion bo2 is the better game, however ghosts actually did a few better stuff by adding squads which gave depth and also it had better hit detection, if you enjoy this game your probably a nooby camper

• Ghosts is bad.

Black ops 2 is way better than Ghosts because not only the multiplayer sucks because the maps are way too big, but most of the guns are really bad and the extinction is impossible to train in. The only thing that I liked about Ghosts is that the campaign wasn't as boring as Black ops 2 campaign. If you are going to buy one of these games, choose Black ops 2.

• Black ops 2 Is better.

Cod ghosts has a dull campaign and boring multiplayer. I did like the character customization , but hated the weapons. In Bo2, I was hooked for hours playing deathmatches and such. The weapons were likable, and the game as a good run and gun style. End of the line is to get bo2.

• Black Ops 2 is better.

I believe that Black Ops 2 is overall a far more stronger game than Ghost. I think that Infinity Ward tried too hard on Ghost. For example; the character selection and how you can make several different characters. Also it's not original. It's just a rerun of MW3. Don't even get me started on Zombies vs. Extinction either... Zombies is way more superior

• Anyone who has a good router can be good at Ghosts =D

I've seen players put ten bullets into opponents and then get turned on like nothing happened... If that is what you are looking for then play ghosts. If however you like a good, competitive cod then bops2 is for you seeing as it has league play! The best thing ever whilst ghosts, well it has clan v clan.. A place for people who use honey badgers and no dead silence to get slapped and then moan at everyone else. Sorry I've hardly argued anything but ghosts is atrocious. Bops2 is a year older and has 3x the amount of players online at any moment.