• The man is superior!

As known to many, the "man" is the best. The hu"man" (not woman) and is commonly used as "be a man" (meaning toughen up!) and "man up" (meaning be brave) although the man and women are both important to the world, the man has more meaning in life. As there was once a time in history when the woman had to listen to the men (men being more powerful at that time). I had recently finished "I am Malala" in my Honors English class and it stated that in Pakistan, women were below the men. As it also stated, the girls and boys that used to play together, the men mustn't see the girls face, and they always had to pay higher respect for the male. In ancient china, the eldest MAN was in charge. They got to decide who you could marry. And they often sold daughters to be slaves and peasants to the rich. They had almost no meaning to the world. As now in modern day, it is stated "women and men are equal". But that is just an opinion that is soon to be discovered...

• Men are the real deal.

Men are just better. Pretty simple. We are stronger, braver, smarter, and just better.

, , , , , , , , , ,, , , ,, , ,, , , , , , ,,, , , , , , ,, , , , , , , , , ,

• Every Gender is equal

Filler words: d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Both are good

Girl are fucking hot as shit and i got a large dick so its chill. I mean men are the political and military leaders of the war. Its a simple question, who can lift more, that is right me, i bench 450 lb . Live life to the fullest 2ez

• The genders are equal.

I usually don't critique as hard as I'm about to. You see, this pole is outright ignorant and encourages sexism by competing with one another by boasting about why one gender is better than the other. Each gender is equal and the only thing holding back that is society's judgement. This debate isn't about feminism nor masculism, but about sexism. If you ask me, the main thing driving feminism and masculism are debates such as this.

• No gender is better than the other.

• No gender is better than the other.

I usually don't critique as hard as I'm about to. You see, this pole is outright ignorant and encourages sexism by competing with one another by boasting about why one gender is better than the other. Each gender is equal and the only thing holding back that is society's judgement. This debate isn't about feminism nor masculism, but about sexism. If you ask me, the main thing driving feminism and masculism are debates like these.

• Z,j ej e j

Selkbeeb e jebj b jebjbejbjfebjbjebjebjebj be e eb ebjbjebjeb j j j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j jj j jj h h g b b b nn n j u uhhv jgc jv jchvh v ug u iyi yi yvv vu bkj jb bjkkv u uih jl jlbjbj

• Why are we arguing this

Which gender is "better" is completely dependent upon what criteria you use. In general, people will use criteria that favor men (strength, bravery, etc. as DebaterKing said) because that is what we have typically done. But just because something is traditionally done does not mean it is right in any way. "Better" typically means "more desirable." Therefore, is it more desirable to be a man or a woman? Honestly, most people would just say whatever gender they are. I would say that in some cultures, some women might prefer to be men simply because men are treated better, but not necessarily because of any inherent qualities that make one gender superior. In fact, in that case, I would look down upon those men that oppress the women. Thankfully, that oppression and prejudice is minimized in more developed countries like the United States. However, it's certainly not gone.... At the very least, I'm pretty sure women are better at humility, seeing as the men have given them plenty of practice.

Oh, and by the way, the origin of human, "mann," is gender neutral.

• This is my headline.

I object to this question. Which gender is better, yes or no!? This question makes no sense. I answer "no" by default. Btw, my answer is "neither." We are all born equal. This includes gender, as well as anything else. That does not mean there are not differences, but to say one is "better" is absurd.

• To be honest

To be completely honest with you. Women and Men are equal. According to your statement, you are basically saying that past decisions are better than what is now. Well, back then women were being married at the age of 12, Does that seem right to you? Let me ask you something else. Women are just as strong, smart, and brave. We can be anything. Were put down constantly by men because we "throw like a girl" or We aren't pretty enough. THAT is what makes us depicted as weak babies who block out everything! To be honest Men and women should be equal, Through Politic, everyday life, and even pay to be honest. But that is just an opinion to be discovered...

CalinMarie says2016-02-03T03:51:13.947
What the fuck is this ?
scottsc20 says2016-02-03T16:59:19.417
Something you don't need to the fuck worry about.