• Yes Yes Yes

Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!! Read the ender-poem in minecraft!!!

• What DO you mean?

Are you talking about the likelihood that everything we think we know is only what our imaginations have construed?
    Perhaps the inevitability that as far as we've learned, within our 10,000 light years, we and other earthlings are the only matter capable of sensing what we do?
    I think it's possible that everyone perceives the universe uniquely and that we've all found ways to pick up on patterns that surround us.
    Maybe you mean not that it's possible that everything is a lie, but a misconception.
    I have SO much to say, but I'd just be feeding everyone else my existential crises.

• Uhhhhh. What. The.

What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean? What do you mean?

• Because my mom told me so

God doesn't like lies My mom told e so and i like cats and dogs and hamsters and horses and apples and oranges and hello hek kjasj nwjen fjkds kjjfsdk nfkjds nf kjdsnfj nekj nkjfnkj ndskjnf kjndfsn kjsdnddjsns feoif jk fue09r3939 999 999 9 9 9 9 99 9 9

• Because my mom told me so