What is sexier on a man: a broad chest and shoulders (yes) or a full head of hair (no)?

• People can totally pull off a bald head.

If you are not physically fit,,your simply not attractiv. C c c c c c c cc c c. Cc c c c. C c c. C c c c c cc. C c cc c. Cc. C c c c c c c c c cc c c c c

• Sexy physiques always attract attention.

It's part of biology. Subconsciously females take notice of the male V shape. We are all wired to notice a body that indicates strength & prowess. Evolutionary it served a purpose. Today we look for a variety of traits as we should. But a hot body is still attractive. Given a choice of a bald man with a nice V or a chub with hair the V wins. If however V has nothing else to offer & chub has personality then V is a loser. We all

• Hair ain't everything

I'm going bald, so I'm just going to throw it out there that hair isn't everything. It's natural that men lose their hair and there is nothing you can do about it and trying to fake having hair just to look sexy is one of the ugliest and most pathetic things on the planet; just look at Donald Trump.

• There is no right or wrong

I have a full head of hair so I have to vote the other side, but just curious for all the women and gay men out there, which do you prefer? If you prefer both or neither just mention it in the post.
    If you vote anonymously, can you indicate which you are? M or F and G or S or Bi?