What is the cause of the problems associated which today's youth?

Asked by: Kat8838
  • It's the end days

My belief is closest to this guy's, very simply, we are in the last days,
    Romans 1:29-32, read it, you will see how it applies to today:
    "They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

Yes, they do all of this, they go to church but disobey God's commandments, same as here.

• Lack of responsibility.

Welcome to the blame generation. The generation that will grow up saying it is someone else's fault. It's not their fault, it's the schools, their parents, the system, it's the gangs, it's the police, the government, it's racism, it's the immigrants, it's wealthy, it's the poor, it's everyone else's fault but their own. Granted, it's a trait that is passed down but others around them but that does not mean they have to copy them. If they would just take responsibility for their own actions, they would not do things that get them in trouble in the first place.

• Many things. So many things, but here is what i think is one of them.

One thing i always notice. The whole school system is design to control people. The new generation are being taught to think the same way about the same problems when they go to school.

I can see this in my two brothers who have gone to university and got themselves some degree. Before they where much more creative around the house. Much more interested in life. Always happy for the next day. You might say they have aged or mature, but the change in them, makes me not want them as my brothers any more. Harsh i know, the funny things is we kinda new that university will change them, even they new, because the Bible speak of it. Well perhaps religion is to blame for such happiness before, because at that point they were extremely religious. After university they change, no longer religious, and that happiness disappeared. They can never come to conclusion on any topic, constantly trying to prove who is much more knowledgeable then other. Which i find sadden, because at the end of the day, all i want to have some fun with my big brothers like old times. I am going to university now, and i can see how they change. During my first year in intro to philosophy, all the kids started hating God withing the first semester, and my professor liked it. I wrote an essay trying to disprove one of the many theory we have study. Which was the "Theory Of DETERMINATION" i included a source from a Bible, took the draft to him to prove read it, after he said i should eliminate all the information from any Bible. So i did as he said and i got an A* in the essay. My focus was criminology, but the deeper i got into philosophy the more i realize i was being brain washed slowly in a very intelligent manor.

• A generation built on fear and limitation

The main problem is that children of the current generation are raised in an atmosphere of fear and limitations. I am fourteen years old and never once can I remember ever being allowed to wander free-range, to explore through success and failure the world around me, and to satisfy my childhood curiousities. Instead, I was raised not the explore or discover on my own, but instead to stay firmly within range and control of my parents or other authorities, and to only explore the areas to which they permitted me. Children are taught the fear. They are taught that the world is big and scary, and that their place is to hide and follow, not to discover and speak out. I like to contribute this to part of what drives youths to be so connected to their phones and devices. Online, you can see and have the satisfaction of discovery, without the risks it involves. We have been so conditioned to fear that we no longer strive to do.

Dilara says2016-01-17T03:21:58.403
Entitlement.