• Art is necessary

This is not the best poll, to decide yes or no in the vaguest sense. I don't this is the best place to pose the question, and if you could divert me else where am I am new that would be helpful.
    But in simple terms for me, Art is everything, but the matter of fact if I like it or not is a different question.
    Not liking something doesn't necessarily mean it's bad art either. You should come to love and learn from all perspectives of art.
    What makes good art is basically what Aesthetically pleases you, yet this isn't always true not that conceptual art is a major movement of our time. I for one am very heavy into the great, thought provoking and quirky ideas of conceptual art yet they don't all speak to me. As well as I have a love for the Renaissance for their craftsman ship.
    Another fine question to pose, when does craft become art or vice versa?
    Appreciate what you see, and let everything strengthen your opinion.

• This is not the best poll, to decide yes or no in the vaguest sense.

I don't this is the best place to pose the question, and if you could divert me else where am I am new that would be helpful.

• Art is necessary

• Art is like a clover common but the best are rare

People go to art for help, ideas, or peace in their souls. As C.S. Lewis said art has no survival value but is one of those things that give value to survival instead." I believe that this statement is 100% true from first letter to last and i hope you think so to. Art also has been known to save failing schools. Art generates social responsibility as well

• A few factors

Art needs elements to become famous or successful. Originality is useful because otherwise it's white noise in a sea of look-alikes. A strong emotional message is good because it sticks with the viewer and makes them want to talk about it. And if it's well made (i.E. The Mona Lisa, or David) to the point of perfection then people will love it.

• Depends on you

If you wanted to portrey beauty, you would portrey beauty. The only probem is that some people see buety diffrently than others. If what you portrayed in your picture/painting/drawing/litrature then you have created the art you desired to create, wich makes it good art. If it didn't come out the way you wanted it to come out, or if you screwed something up in the procceses of creating it, that ok. It doesn't nessacarily mean your idea of the art you wanted to create wasbad, it just means that you need to try again. It happens to everyone. And that is fne. Just try and try again till you make good art, because good art is something that you yourself judge. No one can call your are bad, bit in the same sense they can't call it good, because they will never know how you see it or what you wanted to portrey. I could make a beautiful paintin and everyone could call it beautiful, but at the same time I could have made it s=to express extreme saddness and pain. It just depends on what you waned to create, and no one can lable it.

• Every Form of Art Is A Good Form Of Art

Every piece of art conveys a message to thier audience. The work of art does not have to be perfect; nothing is perfect!.. Even a small scribble scabble or a doodle is a goood form of art. Everyone has to realize that it does not matter what others think, in this case art, as long as you know that u did good (art) or feel accomplished ;))

• Wrong place good sir

You should take your question and shove it some where else that matters. Maybe a good idea to print out a flyer and post in every internet cafe in New York, so all of your fellow hipster buddies and come over to your apartment and discuss imaginary topics, like so. Good day to you sir.

• This is not the best place for this question.

This questions would be better suited for the POLLS section with a few of your own answers to choose from and the option to allow others to add answers that reflect their own views. This question cannot really be answered yes or no.

This question is open to interpretation from each individual answering the question and answers like that are not able to be placed under a simple "yes" or "no".

Bgirlctforlife says2015-01-26T18:42:09.527
This poll makes no sense...