• Get the xbox one

The limted edit halo 5 xbox one has the best gig bits and looks bad ass.
    Then you can have more downloads and more games to download and don't have to wore about space. But its a personal opinion it what your more comfortable with then you have a contterler configure to your hands.

• Get a PS4

A PS4 statistically has more processing power, better video quality, and generally has more to offer than Xbox One. The Xbox One does not have very good exclusives except for Halo, which is really not a good enough reason alone to invest a couple hundred dollars in a gaming system. The online service on PS4 costs less than Xbox Live as well. Xbox One was not designed for gaming but more for social media, but if you want to play games better and don't really care about social media, then get a PlayStation 4 ( You can still get Netflix, YouTube, Twitch, etc. on PS4, which is all you really need in a gaming console anyway ).

• Ujyhiu ugyigiugv yuo8iyh

Hijoghu fht ytgf ujhu uhu hg ugui uih iooh hjiol klioj ijpo poj oij oijnol oihnkl ikj jikj jnkl lihklkjio iojh pjohiupo]pojih pihuihjpnb lknjbvhgiugvyhuigvjkjhbnmk mkln bnhijnb bnjibk bnjonb njpnbk bknoibk jbknhib hnib bhjobjv hnobj jnhobj jnob bmnk mkmkln komln kl jk jbnb jhniob hnjb vbnjmb njb vghyugv cvghujhv cvgbhuj bnji0

Posted by: j332
  • You should get a ps4

You should get a ps4 because I have a ps4 and we could game together and they are way better. The Xbox One is also cool, but ps4 sounds way cooler. People with ps4's also get all the pussy and titties. So yeah get out there and get a ps4

• They are better

Some have better gig u bits in them so you can store more data but the price should be lowered that's why people vote no because they are like $400 so lower the price to $200 or $100 and people will by may sell more consuls and take my were.

• They are better

• I'm thinking of trading my Xbox One for a PS4 just to play with my friends at School

That's mainly the reason WHY I want to do this but is it worth it? Sure I can play with my friends and such but the games that are exclusives could be another reason like games such as Bloodborne,Last of Us,No man's sky,etc.
    The problem I'm having with is the price to risk this cause, the PS4 went down $200 for the last 3 years and thank god.So,If I trade in my Xbox One to tone down the price $200 that would leave me $100 left, but what about games? How much would each cost? I have MCC,Halo 5,Battlefront Deluxe Edition,Fallout 4,and Battlefield 4. Considering how cheap and scummy Gamestop can be I would humorely suggest that all 5 of those games would be $50 NOT F***** enough to get my PS4.
    That's the problem,it's the price of the console but you see here, the white PS4 that I want is $339 and I heard it comes with a free game.So,lets say I work for a job or save up.How long will that take if I take the amount left and the time I have.Money is value which is the reason I need to start getting a job.