Can schools do anything about littering problems on campus?

• Yes, lets make animal die

Littering is a bad things, the trash can go into streams and kill animals. And it is also ugly to see trash on the streets. Schools and places can do punishments, like forcing to clean and more. So they can make plans and programs to stop littering all over the place.

• You are only hurting yourself

The problem with kids and students littering is that they are often not thinking long term. They are littering the very same planet they have to live on and the result of all this pollution is health issues, degradation of quality of life and potential food contamination issues, et al.

Regret is the worst emotion to endure, but one that will probably be a reality for most of these kids. And if they ever have families of their own...What kind of planet are they leaving to them?

Short sighted and stupid, and all avoidable.

• We can help them

Parents or teachers should be responsible for there students behaving in a usual way. There should be places where they have trash cans so u could throw your trash away-thats why it's called a trash can. Littering can cause fires or even killing any type of animal. Do not litter!

• Littering is fun

Littering is fun it makes people feel trashy. I like the smell of dirty trash in the morning. It makes the school look like trash and I really hate school. And in fact, littering makes birds choke and die. And a bird bit my moms nose off. According to my callculations littering can not be stopped and people should stop saying that phrase. "Give a hoot don't pollute" "Don't give a hoot please pollute!!!!!"

• Yes, Schools can do things to help the littering problems

What schools could do is they could make 1 period a day, and 1 grade a day to do a whole period of cleaning up rubbish. Also we can punish the groups who are doing it by detentions and cleaning up rubbish during there lunch breaks. This can easily be fixed by these situations and if everyone in a school can just pick up 1 bit of rubbish a day, out schools will never be better

• Punish The Littering Students

If a student litters tell them to pick up the trash, and give them a warning. In future events have the students pick trash up around the classroom/outside!! I think that schools can easily do something about littering problems on campus. Teach the students how important it is to pick up after yourself.

• Less litter less problems

Schools can do whatever they want. During recess they could pick up after themselves. But as you can see they do it again and again. So the principle can shut down all extracurricular activities. Do these kids want to go that far? Unfortunately yes they do. Less litter, less problems.

• I like this

I agree with everything said said . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• We can put our back into it and sucseed

We can do this because we can put up rerving the enviroment posters stop littering. Put trash cans in every corner we can buae txgxh xfxystfx ggfdh hyyu gfggft hffhg bttyg yyg hggh bb h bhb hb bb bbbg b b b jb b jbjb jb jb jb j j

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Littering can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Punishments will just go to waste!

When students get a punishment, they will just get it and do it again. The punishments don't work and will never get it into their brains that littering is wrong! The punishments just come and go, and with all the new rubbish that schools create there is bound to be a never ending flow of rubbish coming around. So unless schools allocate one teacher for each person and watch them all the time to make sure that they put their rubbish in the bin, the rubbish problems will never stop!