Can schools do anything about littering problems on campus?

• Just stop littering

If you could older in have kids will they think they're saying the same thing you do during trash and to the world but if animals eat that static get ill very ill and die because of all that trash in the air pollution is really decrease because the trash this messed up the nutrition and if it goes into the sea the fish will die

• I think litter is a big problem. Me and my class are already finding solutions to this problem.

I think this is a humongous problem because when you litter your making your school look like the trash can exploded. Littering is also a problem because of what it does to the environment. Birds can eat them and get very ill or even die. My class is already trying to solve this problem and the more people the better

• Yes,Yes and Yes

Yes you can fix it. All everyone just needs is a community like the best community in R.C Garnet. I think we should all just use containers or just unwrap the snack first, throw it, then go on with your day. I really think we should stop this, that's why R.C. Garnett created a team to stop litter. In there school of course. If you want to get rid of litter, you are doing a great job for your community. You live on this planet too, and if you keep littering, you are not going to see the ground of this world. So I believe that you can stop it.

• Yes, lets make animal die

Littering is a bad things, the trash can go into streams and kill animals. And it is also ugly to see trash on the streets. Schools and places can do punishments, like forcing to clean and more. So they can make plans and programs to stop littering all over the place.

• You are only hurting yourself

The problem with kids and students littering is that they are often not thinking long term. They are littering the very same planet they have to live on and the result of all this pollution is health issues, degradation of quality of life and potential food contamination issues, et al.

Regret is the worst emotion to endure, but one that will probably be a reality for most of these kids. And if they ever have families of their own...What kind of planet are they leaving to them?

Short sighted and stupid, and all avoidable.

• We can help them

Parents or teachers should be responsible for there students behaving in a usual way. There should be places where they have trash cans so u could throw your trash away-thats why it's called a trash can. Littering can cause fires or even killing any type of animal. Do not litter!

• Yes, Schools can do things to help the littering problems

What schools could do is they could make 1 period a day, and 1 grade a day to do a whole period of cleaning up rubbish. Also we can punish the groups who are doing it by detentions and cleaning up rubbish during there lunch breaks. This can easily be fixed by these situations and if everyone in a school can just pick up 1 bit of rubbish a day, out schools will never be better

• Punish The Littering Students

If a student litters tell them to pick up the trash, and give them a warning. In future events have the students pick trash up around the classroom/outside!! I think that schools can easily do something about littering problems on campus. Teach the students how important it is to pick up after yourself.

• Less litter less problems

Schools can do whatever they want. During recess they could pick up after themselves. But as you can see they do it again and again. So the principle can shut down all extracurricular activities. Do these kids want to go that far? Unfortunately yes they do. Less litter, less problems.

• I like this

I agree with everything said said . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

Littering is fun it makes people feel trashy. I like the smell of dirty trash in the morning. It makes the school look like trash and I really hate school. And in fact, littering makes birds choke and die. And a bird bit my moms nose off. According to my callculations littering can not be stopped and people should stop saying that phrase. "Give a hoot don't pollute" "Don't give a hoot please pollute!!!!!"

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Littering can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Litterbugs can't be stopped

• Punishments will just go to waste!

When students get a punishment, they will just get it and do it again. The punishments don't work and will never get it into their brains that littering is wrong! The punishments just come and go, and with all the new rubbish that schools create there is bound to be a never ending flow of rubbish coming around. So unless schools allocate one teacher for each person and watch them all the time to make sure that they put their rubbish in the bin, the rubbish problems will never stop!