What team is better, the Boston Red Sox or the New York Yankees?

Asked by: RichardQ
  • The red sox are the best team

The Red sox have the better players Ortiz,Pedroia, Mookie, JD Martinez, The yankees have players who think they are good because they can take steroids to make themselves good. When you have to cheat your way to victory to prove that you are the best team than you must be trash REDSOX FOR LIFE

• The Yankees are the stupidest team

They suck and pretend to be good. They never and have stupid people on their team. The Red Sox have good players and the Yankees have 72 year olds. The Yankees were good in the 1950 when my grandparents were born. They are an old and stupid team

The end

• It depends on the context of the question.

The Red Sox did win most of the divisions in the last decade (2007, 2013, 2016, 2017; compared to the Yankees 2009, 2011, 2012), but the Yankees did win more World Series. The question asks which team is better, but does not specify for the recent or for the whole history of the franchises. The Yankees obviously have a better franchise, but the Sox are doing much better recently. Therefore, I feel like the Yes people are talking about the last decade, while the No people are talking about the whole history of the franchises. I only said Yes because I am a Chris Sale bandwagon.

• Red Sox are better than the Yankees

For one yankees pretend to be tough and strong. SIke!!!!Roger Clemens threw a brushback pitch to Manny Ramirez and Don ZImmer came running out to attack Pitcher pedro martinez, he sidestepped and the dumb 72 year old fell. You guys are infamous for using drugs for enhancing performace. Smh you guys suck

• Red Sox are the best.

The Red Sox have a better pitching rotation, outfield and infield. The Yankees only have Judge and Sanchez. Plus, the Red Sox have Chris Sale, Mookie Betts, Xander Bogarts and Andrew Benintendi. The Sox also have a veteran, Dustin Pedroia. This is why the Red Sox are better than the Yankees.

• Boston Red Sox are the best.

They are the best because the Yankees are stupid. Also the Red Sox bat and pitch so much better the Yankees and all the other teams in baseball and everyone knows it's true. No one cares about the Yankees on earth. If you like the Yankees you are so stupid to like them

• Boston Red Sox are the best.

• How Dumb Are You?

27 to 8. Common sense, people. The answer is obvious. If ya'll refuse to listen to the damn truth or do simple math, I can't promise nobody's getting hurt. Because of ya'll's stupidity, ya'll need to face the consequences. School, anyone? Shouldn't people learn simple math there? Honestly, what is wrong with people these days?

• Yankees have won the most world series. Are you really that dumb?

27 world series. Not only have they won more than the sox, they've won more than every baseball team there is! If you say the sox are better, I can't promise you won't have a black eye. Because you are wrong and need to face the consequences of stupidity when the answer is right in front of you and you refuse to listen to the truth. I'm honestly surprised that people even believe that the sox are better. What has gotten into people these days? What have you learned in school? I really thought people were better than this...

• I hate the red sox!!!!!1

The Yankees have won the world series 27 times. How much have the Red Sox won? They have won eight world series! Also, the Yankees have had all the good players! For Example, Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth, Micky Mantel and much more. They Yankees are so much better than the Red Sox!

• Yankees!!!!!! Are the BEST

Yankees have been better than Boston forever. And there is always something special when you walk into Yankee stadium. Remember Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig, Mickey mantel and joe DiMaggio. And what about the core four, best players as a team together. Yogi Berra and Joe tori. 27 WORLD SERIES! How can Boston beat that.Overall, Boston isn't half the team the Yankees are! ⚾️

• They are the best because

The Yankees are 4-1 against the Red Sox this season. They're also staring down at Boston from atop the division, while the Red Sox are dwelling in the cellar. Hitting: The Yankees are doing it right now. The Red Sox? Not so much. Entering Wednesday, the Yankees' .271 team batting average was third best in the majors, well ahead of 23rd-place Boston at .239. The Yankees are also fifth in the league in total bases at 292.

• Yankees are the bombers! Bomb the red sox every time the yankees play them!

Yes will I admit, in 2004, the red sox did come back from a 3-0 deficit in the alcs in game 4, 5, 6, and 7 to defeat the yankees to win the alcs? Yes they did. But, remember back in 1917, when babe ruth was traded to the yankees and the curse of the bambino happend, leading to a yankee killing. When jeter made that jump throw, back in 96, exactly, so stop sitting here, telling me the red sox are better, when the yankees are clearly better. The yanks have 27 world series chapionships, when the red sox have 8, not even a third of the yankees. The red sox suck, just like the reports on the red sox side of argument. Yanks win, the red sox spin, in the trash, while the yanks smash!!! Go yanks!!!!!!!