• Yes, it will.

From his speech, i believe that he is not going to be that dictatorial as he sounded before the elections. Therefore, i believe it is true to say that Donald Trump's legacy will rein. The only thing he has to do right it to do as the citizens want rather than what he thinks.

• Well, we will see.

Trump could have a much longer-term impact on the court, however. Given how favorable the Senate map is for Republicans in 2018, he will almost certainly have a window to get nominees confirmed throughout his first term. One of the court’s Democratic-appointed justices, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, is an 83-year-old survivor of pancreatic cancer. Another, Stephen Breyer, is 78. Both might be on the court in 2021, but you wouldn’t want to bet too much on it.

• I hope he surprises us

However, I think his legacy will be the undoing of most of the progress we've made in the past 40 years. We'll return to intolerance, misogny and old white men running things. Well, the old white men are still running things, but I don't see how Trump manages to unify the country, and I do see him trying to gut Obamacare, overturn Roe v. Wade and kill all the green legislation.

• Donald Trumps legacy will be hatred.

Everything that Donal Trump has said so far has been self-exalting praise and hatred of minorities. He has said on record many things that are hateful towards people such as minorities, women, and other countries. I do not think that he will be able to bring America together. I think that America will continue to be divided because of Donald Trump.