Whats a better math game? Prodigy (yes) or khan academy (no)

Asked by: kitloin
  • I only know khan

Khan hasnt helped me at all and ive been using it all year and that is how my teacher grades me so i havent been doing so great. We started this new thing called "aleks" Which is also not the best thing i have ever used for math or anything.

• I love prodigy

At first when my friends told me about it i was thinking (oh another lame o math game) but when i tried it it was actually fun! Although member ship costs some it actually helps you answer more questions. In fact the teachers at our school who teach k-2 grade use it to teach their students. (im not k-2 if you were thinking that)

• I love khan

It might be boring but it can prepared you for prodigy.I mean seriously how can a math game help others?In Khan Academy,it seriously prepares you for the next level.Prodigy does random questions.For example,my friend had 8th Grade math and he's only in 4th!Maybe instead of games maybe try a little boring because it might help you better.

• I love khan

• I love khan