Whats a better math game? Prodigy (yes) or khan academy (no)

Asked by: kitloin
  • I only know khan

Khan hasnt helped me at all and ive been using it all year and that is how my teacher grades me so i havent been doing so great. We started this new thing called "aleks" Which is also not the best thing i have ever used for math or anything.

• I love prodigy

At first when my friends told me about it i was thinking (oh another lame o math game) but when i tried it it was actually fun! Although member ship costs some it actually helps you answer more questions. In fact the teachers at our school who teach k-2 grade use it to teach their students. (im not k-2 if you were thinking that)

• More Topics to Choose From.

Khan has WAY more topics and learning, And you can choose anything to learn about. In Prodigy, Running from the start, To a place, To the start, To a place, To the start, To a place, To the start, To a place, While fighting "Monsters" the WHOLE TIME gets annoying. This was the most annoying line OF ALL TIME, "All finished! Let's head back, OK? " Also, YOU CAN"T CHOOSE WHAT TO LEARN! Bruh.

• Khan Academy is Better!

Khan Acadamy doesn't have you run from place to place completing missions for absolute strangers and then taking rewards from absolute strangers. Khan Acadamy gives you the option of different avatars that you can change, along with different backgrounds, while you have to pay on Prodigy. Khan Academy has different things you can do like watch videos, take quizzes and tests, etc., while, in Prodigy, you answer question after question.

• Khan academy is better!!

Although prodigy seems quite fun, khan academy is better. Khan academy has videos and practice question. (Though sometimes I feel as if prodigy and khan academy may be linked, because they both make the same sound, when you get a question right on prodigy, and when you complete a practice on khan academy. Does anyone feel that way too?

Posted by: Hpo
  • Khan Is Better

Prodigy has a weird glitch and I don't know if Prodigy made it like that for a reason, but the glitch is where if you chose... Lets say 1st grade math in the beginning when you first join, it later gives you 7th and 8th grade math when I was just at level 4. Khan Academy may be boring, but it helps you learn better and has better questions while Prodigy randomizes and gives higher level math than you might have chosen. To add on, all you really do in it is fight other players and change your avatar. In conclusion I believe Khan Academy is better.

• Khan academy is the best

Khan academy is the best it helped me it even has supporting videos khan academy is better because it is hard and sometimes it can be easy my sister is starting year 5 and since it was so easy now she is in grade 6

VOTE KHAN ACADEMY PLEASE PLEASE

• Khan Academy Helps.

Khan Academy helped me to become faster, and more accurate. Really, what every good maths game has, is that they show you how to do it. Prodigy just gives you the right answer. Besides, 60% says yes to Khan Academy!

GO FOR THE MAJORITY PEOPLE!!! I love Khan Academy! It's the best!

• I love khan

It might be boring but it can prepared you for prodigy.I mean seriously how can a math game help others?In Khan Academy,it seriously prepares you for the next level.Prodigy does random questions.For example,my friend had 8th Grade math and he's only in 4th!Maybe instead of games maybe try a little boring because it might help you better.

• I love khan

• I love khan