When the half-millennium-old Tiananmen Gate was found to be falling down in the 1960s, it was secretly replaced with an exact replica, in a successful conspiracy that involved nearly 3,000 people. Do you believe in conspiracies are widespread?

• Yes, conspiracies are widespread.

Our modern world is full of conspiracies. It is a sign that we live in the Last Days. The scriptures tell us that before the Savior comes again "secret combinations" will be rampant on the earth. We see conspiracies in businesses, in gangs, in the medical field, and even in our own government.

• 100% - We Are Like Sheep

We believe anything that Uncle Sam and headline news feeds us. I think, in part, we want to believe, even when proof exists to the contrary. We live on a huge mass of water and minerals that spin around a huge body of gas. Are you telling me there are things that just cannot be explained away by our science and government?

• Conspiracies are a fact of life

Although some people are quick to see nefarious schemes all around them and let their paranoia fuel their imagination too much there have been countless examples of things dismissed as crackpot conspiracy theories that later turn out to have been true. As with many things, a skeptical state of mind should prevail though.

• No, I do not believe in widespread conspiracies - especially not concerning a replica Tiananmen Gate.

No, I do not believe in widespread conspiracies - especially not concerning a replica Tiananmen Gate. As with all conspiracy-theories, when one attempts to dismiss a theory, it could be argued that they are in on the conspiracy - it is a dangerous cycle of paranoia and fear. We already live in scary times, by believing in conspiracy theories, it is my opinion that it is impossible then for one to enjoy and appreciate life fully.