When you're on, do you care about answering "the big issues"?

Asked by: Adam2
  • Big Issues Get More Press Time

Larger issues on are often more entertaining and have varied responses. As such, answering questions about "big issues" will be seen by more people and challenged by more readers. Bigger issues are tougher to solve in the grander scheme of things as there are no easy solutions to things such as abortion, gun control and personal liberties.

• Yes I do.

I try to answer only those things I now about when I am on, although many times I will research an issue if I don't know enough about it. I don't shy away from the "big issues", unless they are so complicated that I would just be making stuff up if I answered them.

• At the moment no

I'm so couped up with the debates and forums here, that I don't even bother to answer. Maybe I will sometime in the future. But right now, not so much. Do you answer them. Why or why not? Are they of importance to you right now at the moment? For me not at the moment.