• Dogs are loyal

I actually love dogs and cats. Choosing between the two, I pick dogs.
    If you die in your home, a cat will eat you. A dog will stay by your side and die with you.
    A dog shows you great affection and love, expects you, greets you with enthusiasm when you come home, brings you gifts to show his submission and appreciation, does not discriminate you or hold a grudge, he licks your face to show he respects you, will do what you order him to, shows remorse when he does wrong, smiles at you, plays with you, walks with you, values you, and the list goes on.

Cats don't hate you because of your skin colour, sexual orientation, past mistakes, or appearance; they hate you because they are cats.

• Dogs Are The Best!

Dogs have been proven too be smarter than cats and are more loyal. Most cats run off and do what they want while Dogs stay with their owner. Not only do dogs do this but over history they've been used in warfare, herding, etc. Dogs are obviously the best ever!

• Dogs are better

Cats are snobbish, bratty, and only care about themselves. No one has heard of dogs eating away at their dead owner. Dogs are friendlier, and care more about their owners. They don't demand tons of things and then don't give anything in return. This is why I think dogs are better.

• Dude, There dogs, automatic win.

Dogs are better pets in general. Cats are societies comic relief on Facebook, YouTube, and other sites like that. Cats however are only funny because of their undeniable indifference to their owners and people in general. When comparing a Dog to a Cat, Dogs are much cheaper to keep, they dont require you to constantly clean up after them, they are more obedient, less aggressive ( honestly, I can count on one hand how many time I've been bit or scratched by a dog ), do not breed excessively, do not run away randomly, known for being used in life saving situations, helping elderly and blind people, therapeutic dogs helping to brighten others days. Cats can't and don't do any of these things. Therefore, dogs simply have the upper hand in this debate for being less expensive, more trust worthy and loyal, and overall more preferable to cats any day.

• Dogs are loyal

Dogs, whether they're stereotypically aggressive pit bulls or sweet golden retrievers, whether they're huge great danes or tiny chihuahuas, whether they're straight-haired border collies or curly haired poodles, they are all loyal. The rare times when they are not loyal is when they have suffered from rejection, abuse or neglect from an early age, and do not trust anyone (dog or human).

• Cats are the best

Cats don't need you to watch them 24/7. They can take care of themselves, and they are definitely cleaner than dogs. They are fascinating creatures. They are quiet. No one ever calls their neighbor at three of the morning because of the cat barking. Cats are beautiful, intelligent, and well liked.

• Cats are independent

A cat first of all, does not slobber all over your new clothes and thinks it's being so cute. It does not make a loud constant noise whenever somebody walks by, and they do not need constant attention like dependent, over eager dogs do. Cats get plunked into a litter box once, and they know where to go to the bathroom, while dogs constantly need to be put outside or they'll crap in the house. Cats are better.

• NO!!! Cats are better than dogs, cats win

Cats are better than dogs because they don’t bark and llick your friend’s face with their saliva, having a cat is cheaper than having a dog, and they’re the cutest and smallest furballs that doesn’t make a lot of mess around the house. Cats also have the ability to clean themselves and thats the greatest thing about it

• Cats are better than dogs

I think that cats are better than dogs because they are easier to take care of. You don't have to take them outside to use the bathroom every couple of hours. I also think that cats are better because they are independent. They do a lot of things by themselves. You don't have to give cats bath because they got dirty.

• They're cute and...Cute!

If those cats don't bite or scratch, I think they're very cute. Not that I don't like dogs, of course. I love dogs, but I love cats a little bit more. And of course, cats don't dribble all over your floor or anything. And they're quiet, not like some dogs are. You can concentrate more when there are cats, because they're quiet. Dogs are loud, and sometimes, you won't be able to concentrate.

• Cats For Win

Cats have the ability to wash themselves, are generally more lovable and don't tear up furniture in the way certain dogs do. They're easier to handle and usually much calmer and established helpmates of choice than their canine counterparts. My personal opinion is they are a preferable pet to have for me.