Which color is better: Blue (yes) or green (no)?

Asked by: Jesus_loves_you
  • Blue is Scientifically Supported to be a Better Favorite Color

One reason is that blue light goes the farthest. The ocean appears blue because that is the color light reflected, and since 78% of the world is water, we should accept the color because it is a huge part of us. Not only that, but blue light helps with depression. This is because blue is a calming color and reminds people of the sky or the ocean. Also, blue light is better for TV--for example Blu-Ray. A lot more movies can be held on Blu-Ray disks than others. Blue light also helps plants grow, and blue light is good for treating acne.

And finally, you should like blue the most because everybody does--I mean, look at this page. It is 100% in support of blue.

• Blue Is The Color Of Water

Water is calm, and goes with the flow. (Literally!) It doesn't hurt when you touch it. If there is a rock in its way, water doesn't sit there forever, unable to get over it, it continues on its way, either going over or around it. I feel like this is a lesson of life. This is my reasoning.

• Green is the Color of Nature

Nature is calm and peaceful it can also be really calming, plus you can eat some of it.It is the color of St.Patricks day, and it's the color of a lucky charm.If you get a four leaf clover it means you will get good luck which I think why I like the Color green.

• Blue is the Color of the Sky

This is my opinion on why blue is better than green. Blue is the color of the sky. The sky is limitless. Your options in life are limitless. You can be anything you want to be. Blue is also the color of the ocean. The ocean is very mystical and highly complex. Green is the color of mold.

• So g c

A a a a a a a aaa aa aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a aaa a a a a a aaa a aa a a a

• Amazing, Awesome Color!

Blue can be light, dark any shade and i know any other color can do that but with green, if its too light it turns it yellow, a different color so green is not green anymore! Blue, if its too light doesn't matter if its too dark doesn't matter Yay!

• Gyhuvyuki vhukvk hkuvhuki vhuvkiv gvkvuik

Cghggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b m m m m m m m m m

• Blue is best!

Blue is better because its not only the color of trust, which as humans we all depend on, but it's also the color of unity ans hope. Hope Trust and Unity are the building blocks of a better society that mankind could theive in for eternity. Blue is the best!

• Green is better

Green is better because its green fuh why is green not good all u green fans out there green is better than blue abioulsy green is better its green the coulour of ireland and i live in ireland so i like green thank you thank you very
    much GREEN RULES

• Green is awesome

I like green because it reminds me of the grass and the leaves of the trees and the bushes of the land. I think green is a peaceful color and it is so beautiful. I think green is a cool color too. I think it looks good on some different types of cars, as long as they are sports cars. All in all, I think green is a fantastic color

Caploxion says2014-01-17T02:26:19.697
Better in terms of what? What kind of a question is this?