Which do you think is a better bargain: American automobiles (yes) or European automobiles (no)?

• I think American automobiles are a better bargain because...

They generally cost a lot cheaper than a European automobile and usually are a lot easier to work on which will save you $$$ in the shop on parts and labor. I may be the only one but I think they are poorly designed. i.e. I've seen some BMW SUV have an oil pan leak. A simple fix you'd think. Just drain the oil, drop the pan, reseal the pan, refill the oil, right? Nope. I forgot exactly how they had it but the axle shafts were running into the oil pan where the oil pan and transaxle was one piece.

• American Is Bargain

Personally, when just considering the financial end of buying a car, the American automobile is the better bargain, but in the long run I believe the European car is apt to last longer. So, in the long run I would say the prices are comparable, but they have different benefits.

• American automobiles because of materials.

The United States has all the resources on the planet both domestically and internationally, and there is no excuse to say that American automobiles are the best bargain. They should be the better bargain, and they are, because Ford is increasingly becoming better and more popular and many companies are improving.

• European autos are better

Automobiles made in Europe are made better than autos made in America. That is not the politically correct statement to say in this country but the ratings prove the belief. European cars are more expensive than cars made here, but they are worth the higher price in order to get the higher quality car.

• better bargain: American automobiles

Better bargain , American automobiles I believe that American automobiles are a better bargain because for foreign cars you will typically pay more and yes sometimes they last longer but the American vehicles are cheaper and are made just as good and can last just as long if they are taken care of properly for the length of ownership.

• Better bargain , american automobiles

I believe that american automobiles are a better bargain because for foreign cars you will typically pay more and yes sometimes they last longer but the american vehicles are cheaper and are made just as good and can last just as long if they are taken care of properly for the length of ownership.