Which do you think is more aesthetically pleasing: a home built to contemporary standards (yes) or a home built by Frank Lloyd Wright (no)?

• Contemporary is Best

Homes built to contemporary standards are more aesthetically pleasing than otherwise. The look and feel of the contemporary home is very pleasing to the majority of people that are looking for homes. This trend has been advancing over the past decade and it looks to continue for the next few years.

• Yes, a contemporary designed home is more aesteticall pleasing to me.

As much as I admire Frank Lloyd, I think that homes build with contemporary standards are more pleasing. I think that design and building always changes with time. It evolves and changes for the better sometimes with time. While I understand the need for nostalgia, I also like contemporary designs.

• a built home

I personally agree, I think that a home that is built in the contemporary standards is a lot better looking that those of Frank Lloyd Wright, but he does have some really good designs. I just personally like the other style of homes, but a lot of people will probably disagree with me.

• The regular way

I think that a home that is built in the contemporary standards is a lot better looking that those of Frank Lloyd Wright, but he does have some really good designs. I just personally like the other style of homes, but a lot of people will probably disagree with me.

• No, I think a Frankl Lloyd Wright style is more pleasing.

I definitely think Frank Lloyd Wright's homes are the most pleasing. He built homes that work well with their environment where they stand, which fits in nicely with the current earth-sensitive mood. I think in addition to being pleasing, his homes (and those built in his style) should be easy to make green, and thus would work in their setting both aesthetically and in term of energy.