Which gender is more important: men (yes) or women (no)?

• Men are more important

Men are strong and can do any job and they are the backbone of a family. Also in-order to have a happy life men should have more power. But none is considering men all belive the words of women even the court. They have only fought in the war for our nation

• Equality and stuff

I am voting men so it will be equal u_u. You see kids you need both sperm and eggs to create the best offspring. If I had to pick one though I would go with men as I am a man and the single most important person in my life.

• Men are more important

I know women have 'special' laws that men do not have. I know women can reproduce without men in the future, but that doesn't make women any stronger than men. If women ever thought of wanting the same reward as what a man gets, then women should also face the same consequences as men if they have done something wrong. Men and women should be equal, but the world is never fair, thus there maybe a few problems along the way. This problems can't be avoided but can be solved.

• Technology and building

Men create buildings,cars etc. And also create vaccines for deadly diseases.They are also the ones who fight in wars and are the backbone of a family while also being the main provider in the family.Women are obviously needed to reproduce but science has come along way and cloning has been done.

• Technology and building

• Technology and building

• Think of an Island

Think of an Island. Scenario 1: There are 10 men on the island and only 1 woman. How many babies can be there in 1 year? Scenario 2: There are 10 women on the island and only 1 man. How many babies can be there in 1 year? I think it is pretty self explanatory.

• Men are NOT more important than women.

I'm not saying one sex is more important than the other, but just saying, we don't even need men to have babies anymore. We can fertilize our eggs with bone marrow and it will always come out a girl. Women are not inferior and they are equally important in this world as men.

• Stop the SEXISM!

No sex is more important! Religion is the seed to sexism. I thought this was the 21st Century....I know society is still sexist. BOTH men and women are degraded! Women give life, yet BOTH men and women destroy it! We need to stop this "Men are better/Women are better bull---t!!!!!!!

• Women are more important

By what definition of *better* or *more important* are we taking this by? Men are not more important than women. Men cannot exist without women. Women can exist without men. So theoretically, men are not needed in life. People say men are more important because they *do more for society*. Yeah, right. Without men, crime rates would be much lower, and many things that the poison the earth will be gone. We wouldn't need technology or money then - women know how to live in harmony, unlike men.

• We are all equal

Reason why I am saying no, is due to the fact that I am opposing both sides. Men and Women are equal. We both have disadvantages and some values and with equal burden. For example: Guys can be looked upon to being more violent/controlling. This is not true, as not every guy on this world attributes those problems. Girls have many problems too, like being disadvantaged with their own sex. We are humans. Everyone is a human. Us humans are equal. Gender does not define who is more important because everyone on this world is important

• Thank you hellywon!

I agree with you, even though I'm 12, and your statement is correct. Man and women were created equal.. Now don't take the first pages of the bible when God created Adam and Eve but used the ribs of Adam to make Eve. That means that we are the same. We are created equally. Thank You. - Joselyn 12

• Sack of crap

No gender is more important than the other. Men are not more important than women, and women are not more important than men. Esther was a wonderful woman, she didn't have children, and yet she is still honored by Christians and Jews everywhere. I am pretty sure that men and women are equal in God's eyes.

• Sack of crap

• We have the babys!

One question do men have baby's, no women do in the genius world record book says a 5 year old had a baby WITH NO GUY! So take a few minutes to think why women are much more important than the males!
    This was written by a 10 year old.

• Women are equally important.

Women can produce children by using bone marrow and the child will always be female. Also a lot of women are in the army right along men. Fighting and saving people just the same. There is really no difference in either gender except what you stereotype them to be. Really people. Let's get this straight once and for all. There is no reason to put either gender under a title.