Which is better: chemistry (yes) or physics (no)?

• Chemistry definitely chemistry

I have only taken chemistry courses so that is the format that I am use to. I have never taken part in a physics course but from what I have heard from them they are hard to take. Thus I would rather take part in what has to do with Chemistry. Chemistry is more interesting. I do like Physics a lot though. Chemistry has a balance between the amount of science and math. Physics kind of has too much math that takes over science, and Biology doesn't have enough math.

• My support goes for chemistry.

While physics is an important science, it basically is applied maths. Maths is applied philosophy, which is applied biology which is applied chemistry, which is applied phys. It's basically a circle. Moving on, Chemistry is my option as it is the middle ground between Bio and Phys. While Phys is more Maths than science, Bio is more science than maths. Chemistry has just the right amount of Maths and Science.

• I vote for chemistry

I my opinion, chemistry is more interesting. I do like Physics a lot though. I keep changing my mind a lot, but for now, chemistry. It has a balance between the amount of science and math. Physics kind of has too much math that takes over science, and Biology doesn't have enough math.

• I vote for chemistry

• I would say chemistry

I have only taken chemistry courses so that is the format that I am use to. I have never taken part in a physics course but from what I have heard from them they are hard to take. Thus I would raither take part in what has to do with Chemistry.

• Physics is our very own & also reveals the mystery of nature;even chemistry is a subset of physics

1. Chemistry is a subset of physics2.Physics also reveals the mystery of nature;3.Physics is more interesting & more assimilated with our society & life4.An induction of physics always bounds us.Physics is our very own & also reveals the mystery of nature;even chemistry is a subset of physicsphysics is our very own & also reveals the mystery of nature;even chemistry is a subset of physics

• I think physics is better

Chemistry is much harder to understand, and it's less interesting than physics. For example in chemistry there isn't much to learn that can be related to everyday life, whereas in physics almost everything links to daily life in some way (apart from space exploration and such) and because of this we are more likely to use knowledge of physics in life.

• No, physics is superior to chemistry

Physics are far more important than chemistry, although both are important parts of modern science. The potential technological advances physics research would allow include space travel, land travel, and energy generation. Physics also is far more simple to understand as it is almost purely equation based, whereas chemistry involves a deeper understanding of how different elements will react with each other.