Which is better: chemistry (yes) or physics (no)?

• Physics is a subset of chemistry

Physicists are all happy solving their equations analytically for two particle systems, but it is only chemists who are comfortable making predictions for multi-electron atoms using numerical calculations with the Schrodinger equation.
    Physics is the subset of chemistry that deals with simple systems, while chemistry expands on physics dealing with more complicated systems that cannot be solved analytically.
    The synthesis of new materials and pharmaceuticals is an important application of chemistry to the real world.

• Without chemistry we'd have no...

Without chemistry we'd have no crystal meth. For this reason chemistry is a very necessary field. What drug that stimulates the central nervous system by causing it to release more dopamine and giving a feeling of satisfaction to the same degree, or even any degree, can you think of which required physics?

• Hshajsahjsha jdasc d

Hahah sjcsjh you are idiots sjskdjnaujkedbfznxcyshdjfbvxceshdjjfvbcdhsxcvbndjnvb dkhxvnbe dhsnbvchdvnbshed fhnd b hb hfehb bfehb b b h bh bibef bf ebhwdfb endow fbewb bbhefhevff hb bh ewnfbddsn hb hbdfns fbehdn fb hefneb hujsnfnc z j heen hx hf nhd b ehbe bb bewndsff b bhdbhbfndsxb esdnbf enbdsxzchnedbse b hebb hshb bhbh eh b.

• Chemistry definitely chemistry

I have only taken chemistry courses so that is the format that I am use to. I have never taken part in a physics course but from what I have heard from them they are hard to take. Thus I would rather take part in what has to do with Chemistry. Chemistry is more interesting. I do like Physics a lot though. Chemistry has a balance between the amount of science and math. Physics kind of has too much math that takes over science, and Biology doesn't have enough math.

• My support goes for chemistry.

While physics is an important science, it basically is applied maths. Maths is applied philosophy, which is applied biology which is applied chemistry, which is applied phys. It's basically a circle. Moving on, Chemistry is my option as it is the middle ground between Bio and Phys. While Phys is more Maths than science, Bio is more science than maths. Chemistry has just the right amount of Maths and Science.

• I vote for chemistry

I my opinion, chemistry is more interesting. I do like Physics a lot though. I keep changing my mind a lot, but for now, chemistry. It has a balance between the amount of science and math. Physics kind of has too much math that takes over science, and Biology doesn't have enough math.

• I vote for chemistry

• I would say chemistry

I have only taken chemistry courses so that is the format that I am use to. I have never taken part in a physics course but from what I have heard from them they are hard to take. Thus I would raither take part in what has to do with Chemistry.

• Physics is the understanding of God!

God is everything and so is the Universe. Physics is the study of the Universe and therefore is also the study God and all of Gods creations, this would include Chemistry. Chemistry is for people who aren't smart enough to fully study Physics.
    Conclusion, if you are really smart study Physics as it also covers Chemistry. If you are as dumb as a hammer go with Chemistry. If you are Donald Trump go with a hooker, then you can just pay for the Chemistry.

• Physics is better

Physics is basically things around us and how they work, while chemistry needs to just be remembered again and again and you need to go really deep into the minute particles in chemistry, which is difficult to imagine. I vote for physics because it is so interesting and useful in so many different ways in daily life.

• Physics is the most fundamental subject after Maths.

Chemistry is just a subset of physics. Without physics there is no chemistry. Not to mention chemists deal with lot of situations relating to atoms and electrons whose discoveries and laws were given by physicists. Most of the concepts in chemistry especially physical chemistry is a part of physics. Physics is just basics for all other sciences.

• Chemistry vs. Phsics

Physics is better as stated above it applies more to real life then chemistry plus if your a math nerd like me, it is easy to understand as I already know how to work with equations and the such. (Also, space is cool and I want to know more about it ;3)

• Most definitely better the Chemistry

• Physics is our very own & also reveals the mystery of nature;even chemistry is a subset of physics

1. Chemistry is a subset of physics2.Physics also reveals the mystery of nature;3.Physics is more interesting & more assimilated with our society & life4.An induction of physics always bounds us.Physics is our very own & also reveals the mystery of nature;even chemistry is a subset of physicsphysics is our very own & also reveals the mystery of nature;even chemistry is a subset of physics

• I think physics is better

Chemistry is much harder to understand, and it's less interesting than physics. For example in chemistry there isn't much to learn that can be related to everyday life, whereas in physics almost everything links to daily life in some way (apart from space exploration and such) and because of this we are more likely to use knowledge of physics in life.

• No, physics is superior to chemistry

Physics are far more important than chemistry, although both are important parts of modern science. The potential technological advances physics research would allow include space travel, land travel, and energy generation. Physics also is far more simple to understand as it is almost purely equation based, whereas chemistry involves a deeper understanding of how different elements will react with each other.