• Google is the best

According to my opinion Google is best because when are teachers say that search this work with details and take out pithers of it then google find with details and without bad pitchers and when we search on yahoo we never get in details and when wr take out pitchers there comes very bad pitchers

• Yes!!!! Google is better than yahoo

Proof is that even though we ca have some knowledge benefits from yahoo , i suggest to use google because , once i was using yahoo. No doubt it was good. But not always. Yahoo is not having special features as google and google has facilities of apps like finance, work, maps, play store, blogger, keyboard, search engine, gmail, news and weather , translate, voice, calendar, camera, hangouts, , earth, drive, youtube, inbox, spell check..... And many more. Thus this proves that google is better than yahoo.

• Yes!!!! Google is better than yahoo

• Google is the best

Google is the best search engine I have ever encountered with. The accurate results can never be found on yahoo.On the other hand yahoo is insane from virus contained mails,spammers and computer hacking mails to,whereas Google is very safe,appropriate and accurate to the point.In my opinion Google is the best.

• Google, hands down

I have had too many issues with Yahoo that I don't trust them for anything, Google on the other hand has not only given me less issues, but has actually came up with some nice services and features lately, also I like the fact that the Google homepage is clean and simple, no flash animations or videos (except for maybe the occasional Google doodle), not overloaded with unneeded links or images, and you're not bombarded with ads as you are with Yahoo, therefore, Google is compatible with all browser types and loads better on older and slower systems

• Google Is Better

Google is better because I think it gives you more information than Yahoo does. I love Google and I always will. All of my friends prefer Google more than Yahoo. My information source will always be Google. No matter what people say! VOTE FOR GOOGLE!!!! Most people in my opinion like Google more than Yahoo.

• Google FTW !

Being a gmail user since they first released it to the public, and coming from Yahoo, I find Google by far the best webmail, web crawler, photo crawler (photo search), etc.

Ever since my gradual transfer from Yahoo! To Google, Yahoo! Has been getting increasingly worse over time, and lacking features I have taken for granted from Google, getting to the point that I find Yahoo to be not only horrible, but also dangerous, not only to your computer (email hijacking, supporting spammers,etc.) but also for your personal safety (Yahoo! Answers is loaded with unsafe answers to questions relating, but not limited to, improper electrical wiring)

On top of that, while some people may like the fact that Yahoo! Puts news and other articles on their homepage, I find it as a bad idea, as some computers or devices may not be able to load the page properly, causing issues when trying to access the homepage (imagine trying to do a search, and not even being able to load the search bar due to something else on the page not loading properly, or taking too long to respond), this has been my biggest pet peeve with Yahoo! Search, being that Google's homepage is just a search bar, there is a very low chance that the page will load improperly

I also can't stand Yahoo's search algorithms, no matter what search terms I give it, I can never seem to find what I am looking for, with Google on the other hand, I almost always find what I'm looking for, no matter how obscure it is

• I agree, google is better.

I like yahoo to see what is going on in the world, and to check my mail. However, when it comes to researching something, or trying to find information, Google wins, hands down. Google has a better selection, and it seems a little easier to navigate. When you go to google, there is no distractions there either.

• Google is better.

Google is used much more frequently than Yahoo! Google is constantly doing things to improve the usability of its products for users. It also helps people by aiding people in internet searches. They do this by suggesting other keywords related to what the person is inputting in the search bar. They also offer to translate web pages that are not your preferred language.

• Hands down, Google.

I prefer Google very much to Yahoo. Yahoo is better than Bing and Ask, but I don't really care for Yahoo that much, either. There are actually more functionalities with Google, it seems like, and the interface on the site is much cleaner. The search results are actually fairly similar most of the time, but when Google wins on that particular issue, it wins in a big way.

• Trelnllts.Erlddrtlgvbhlgvgyygfr5redsedrtygvbhjuhv cftfdrtfghu8jhgyfdtrseasdtfyguhjkm xcgfhtyj

S
    s
    s
    s
    s

s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s

s
    ss
    s

s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s

s
    s
    s
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    f
    f
    ff
    f

ff

f
    f
    f
    f

gg
    g
    g
    g

b
    b
    b
    b
    b
    b
    b

b
    b

• Poop poop poop yahoo is poop

Yahoo sucks compared to google BUTTSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s s s s s s s

s
    s

s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s

s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s

d
    d \d
    d
    d
    d
    d d

d
    d
    d
    j
    iu
    u

xecrvgbnhumji,kolp;er5t6y7u890-\3sxedcrftgyhujkl;'
    sesd bgynhu'
    tbgynhumjik,olp;[ ']\ edcrftvgyb hunlp;[ sxe dgbyhnujmik,ol ;ht dick

• Google Is Better