Which is better Mario Kart Wii (Yes) or Mario Kart 8 (No)

Asked by: YukiHayashi777
  • The problems 8 has are giant problems

Mario Kart 8 is an amazing beautiful game, but no game is perfect. Both 8 and Wii have their issues although 8's issues could easily make it one of my least favorite Mario Karts. I'll start off with the biggest problem most have and that the battle mode is the worst in the series, the battle mode in this game is just so bad, not only is it on tracks now which are too big for battle, but if you lose all 3 of your balloons you pretty much can't play anymore and have to wait for the game to be over, the items in this game are just horrible as well, the item balance in this game is just terrible, you can get better items in second than in last, 1. The items are to chaotic 2. You relay too heavily on getting lucky items 3. You can't carry two items anymore (If you could having chaotic items to relay on wouldn't bother me so much) 4. The coin 5. In Battle mode the items aren't chaotic at all which is the point of battle mode

All my other problems with this game are just small nitpicks like bad roster not having ranks online, being able to pick any stage you want online, Mushrooms and stars being less powerful and not having wheelies

• Hi hi h i

H hg hjmnhj mnh hj mkhjk mhj k m k ,k , k, k m k vf g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Hi hi h i