• Minecraft is the Best Game Ever!!!!

I know there are more weapons,bosses ,dimensions and all that stuff in Terraria but have you ever heard of Minecraft mods? And that's not all. Minecraft is more fun because it is in 3D so it feels like you are actually in the game world whereas in Terraria it doesn't. The graphics in miinecraft are much better and they can also be changed by something called "texture packs." Minecraft servers are also more fun to play on as theres hunger games, PVP, skyblock and etc other than the classic Creative and Survival modes. In Terraria, multiplayers is just playting single layer with another friend so yeah there's not reallt much to do. Minecraft worlds are also infinite and exploration and combat is much better in 3D! So say nothin Terraria Fans!

• It truly depends.

Terraria is a great game and recommended for gamers who love adventurous games. However, Minecraft has awesome multiplayer servers with thousands of different types of games. Many people think of minecraft as a game for little kids where you can place blocks and mine. It's much more. There are different singleplayer modes and thousands of multiplayer servers. So why Terraria?

• Terraria, a game with more content and pretty much an interactive community.

Terrara has moderators and even the staff themselves, reply to your status update. Let me say it again, STATUS UPDATES. Not only that, Terraria has a whooping 2,000+ items. Can you even count up to 2,000 without taking breaks? Terraria has much more bosses, more than 5 swords, and you know what, it's all VANILLA. Everything is legit.

3D isn't everything. Minecraft's 90% is full of mods. Take off the mods and everything falls. That's Minecraft.

• I don't play terraria so much but I think Minecraft is better.

Minecraft is a really nice game. But it is better than Terraria because it is 3D and, with mods, you can add so much to it. Terraria has some of the things you can have with mods by default, but with Minecraft, and mods, you can do so much more. So minecraft is better than Terraria.

• Mixed feelings but support minecraft more.

Though both games are 'blocky', there is still a great difference between them. For instance, minecraft is infinite, 3D, let you control better(e.G. Placing/breaking blocks). However, Terraria may be 2D, but there are also magical items and bosses, but have lesser control over the game. Although magical items can be added into minecraft through mods and sometimes have even better stuff than Terraria. So overall, I prefer minecraft.

• More to do

I've played and checked out both games. Both are great! However I'd say I like minecraft a tiny bit more.
    Terraria has more bosses, more items and more weapons. It even has guns. It is definitely much more adventurous and intense. However on the other hand, minecraft can be equally challenging and fun due to infinite word, 3D and possibilities. Ender dragon and wither are quietly challenging to beat. Can't beat them by an impromptu attempt.
    FACT: minecraft has more building blocks and decorations than
    terraria.
    Terraria is all vanilla, true, however minecraft also has vanilla. Moreover, playing minecraft with a friend can be extremely fun, just as it is with Terraria.
    Based on these facts, both games are equal,which one is better depends on what type of gamer you are. I like both, however to top it all of, minecraft multiplayer has many games to offer eg. Mcsg, pvp, faction, skywar etc. therefore I say minecraft is a little better.

• Minecraft can be played permanently.

Once you defeat all the bosses in Terraria, there isn't much you can do apart from improve your house. Minecraft doesn't have an end. Once you have killed the Ender Dragon and Wither, you can still focus on such glorious things as filling a double chest with steak or dirt or stuff. Minecraft objectives: Spawn. Get wood. Craft stuff. Get stone. Craft more stuff. Build a house. Survive a night full of silent suicide bombers, archer skeletons, zombies, 3-meter-tall violent beasts that teleport around. Dig holes to get ore and stuff. Craft iron stuff. Oooh! Diamonds! Craft diamond stuff. Go to nether and do nether stuff. Go to end. Destroy dragon. Go to end city and get wings. And so on until you have built a massive skyscraper fortress. Terraria: Get wood. Get stone. Build house. Die a lot while gathering armour and boss-summoning stuff. Fight all the bosses. You get bored. Terraria seems so good because it takes so long to do stuff it seems like more stuff.

• I prefer Minecraft over Terraria

Terraria is for combat and adventures, Minecraft is for building and creativity.

So basically Terraria is a Minecraft clone that is good, though Minecraft has inspired Terraria. Minecraft's music is better than Terraria's though you can add so much to it, it floods with content. Terraria doesn't need mods because there's like so much content -_-

• Minecraft > Terraria

I like both games, however i like minecraft more. Even though survival may get boring after a while, creaz=tive mode can be played endlessly. Terraira may have more bosses and items, but it is also confusing to go down one path. Minecraft is siimple, build a shhelter get tools, survive.

• Terraria Is The Best Game In The Universe

Why play that stupid game when you can play Terraria? Minecraft is full of stupidness and is the most unrealistic game ever. Who has heard of floating stone? Terraria has many more bosses and mobs, providing all players a challenge and get rewarded with every mob/boss killed. Minecraft is dumb.

• Terraria > Minecraft

In Terraria there are many more items and mobs to defeat. Also, Terraria provides the gamer a REAL challenge unlike minecraft where the only boss is the Ender Dragon. Even though Minecraft has a larger world size Terraria far outstrips Minecraft with the amount of items and bosses in it.

• Hee your mom

Dmdmsddk/lems dkml/ewfcmklmf mcf mvc m v vkk,v v vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvv m ////m ///////m m m mm m m m m mm m m mm mmmm mm cvvcvcvccvcvvcvcvccv bb b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b bb bb bb b bb b

• I used to love Minecraft... Then I discovered Terraria.

Minecraft is a boring game with barely any items, or mobs to find and slaughter. In Minecraft, you fight the same mobs over and over again; zombies, creepers, skeletons, zombie pigman, blazes, and a few others. It also comes with just two boss mobs. There are a videos of people beating the Ender Dragon using beds. BEDS. THEY BEAT A BOSS MOB USING BEDS.

In Minecraft, it is always the same routine, to make a house, farm, and mine the tiny amounts of ores. You find diamonds beat the bosses, build, and thats it. The only good thing about Minecraft is mods, but a game which relies on mods is not a good game because the original game isn't good enough. Also, Minecraft has 3 Dimensions, but being 2 dimensional is what makes Terraria fun. There are thousands of items in Terraria, different swords, bows, guns, flails, heck there are even yo-yos! There are lots of things to do, it even comes with lots of different types of NPCs which can be earned and actually do things. There is a very challenging element to Terraria which Minecraft does not have. In Minecraft it is very tempting to cheat in the game when you get bored or you die and lose something. In Terraria, dying is expected, so you do not lose your items.

Terraria comes with a low price of just 10 dollars, and sometimes it is even on sale! Minecraft is 27 dollars, and people often pay to buy ranks in servers. People end up spending hundreds of dollars on Minecraft.

Terraria has more then a dozen boss mobs, and also mini-bosses. They are all unique. You can even ride a unicorn or a giant flying fish in Terraria!

• Terraria is better in my opinion.

I can relate both games are pretty good but minecraft got old I got a bunch of stuff the t got boring. When I got terraria I had no idea what to do I built a crappy shelter then I got better and better ad I stuck on the wall of flesh. Please do not write bad things about terraria if you've never played the game, also don criticize terraria because it 2 dimensional because that's doe not mean anything and mincraft (my crap in my opinion) is not 3d its 3 DIMNSIONAL

• Mine craft, Extremely confusing, Terraria, very simple

Minecraft is boring, way too tempting to cheat, its confusing, SO MUCH SMALLER, very few items, 2 bosses, barely ever changes. Terraria, Never gets old, impossible to cheat, very simple, Very big, more items over 50 bosses, updates change it in allot of different ways.
    Terraria is FAAAR better than Minecraft. I have played Minecraft singleplayer, and I cheated before I even went mining. Terraria, Played singleplayer for DAYS and never got bored or cheated.
    Terraria is definitely better than Minecraft

• Terraria rules and minecraft sucks

Here is minecraft:
    Get wood
    Build a house
    Get food
    Get stone and stuff
    Yay found diamond
    Make diamond things
    Minecraft gets boring
    People get so bored that they get mods
    Here is terraria:
    Get lots of wood and build houses for NPCs to spawn
    Survive a night of zombies, demon eyes, slimes, and giant worms that shoot out cursed flames
    Get iron, copper, silver, and more stuff and make awesome armor, weapons, and tools ( there are way more in terraria than in minecraft)
    Go to the dungeon and defeat skeletron
    Enter and explore the dungeon full of skeltons, dungeon slimes, cursed skulls, dark casters and more and get awesome stuff from golden chests
    Go to the underworld and defeat the Wall of Flesh unleashing hardmode
    After unleashing hardmode, u fight tons of more enemies and bosses that are harder like wraiths, the headless horseman, the destroyer, the twins, pumpking, king slime, unicorns, werewolves, wolfs, diabolists, paladins and so much more
    Make your world even better and get much more stuff from defeating bosses
    Explore floating islands full of dragons and harpys and find out what r in the golden chests
    The list can keep going on and on. There are so many things that u can do in terraria and it doesnt need mods to make it more fun unlike minecraft.