• Terraria, a game with more content and pretty much an interactive community.

Terrara has moderators and even the staff themselves, reply to your status update. Let me say it again, STATUS UPDATES. Not only that, Terraria has a whooping 2,000+ items. Can you even count up to 2,000 without taking breaks? Terraria has much more bosses, more than 5 swords, and you know what, it's all VANILLA. Everything is legit.

3D isn't everything. Minecraft's 90% is full of mods. Take off the mods and everything falls. That's Minecraft.

• Minecraft is the Best Game Ever!!!!

I know there are more weapons,bosses ,dimensions and all that stuff in Terraria but have you ever heard of Minecraft mods? And that's not all. Minecraft is more fun because it is in 3D so it feels like you are actually in the game world whereas in Terraria it doesn't. The graphics in miinecraft are much better and they can also be changed by something called "texture packs." Minecraft servers are also more fun to play on as theres hunger games, PVP, skyblock and etc other than the classic Creative and Survival modes. In Terraria, multiplayers is just playting single layer with another friend so yeah there's not reallt much to do. Minecraft worlds are also infinite and exploration and combat is much better in 3D! So say nothin Terraria Fans!

• It truly depends.

Terraria is a great game and recommended for gamers who love adventurous games. However, Minecraft has awesome multiplayer servers with thousands of different types of games. Many people think of minecraft as a game for little kids where you can place blocks and mine. It's much more. There are different singleplayer modes and thousands of multiplayer servers. So why Terraria?

• I don't play terraria so much but I think Minecraft is better.

Minecraft is a really nice game. But it is better than Terraria because it is 3D and, with mods, you can add so much to it. Terraria has some of the things you can have with mods by default, but with Minecraft, and mods, you can do so much more. So minecraft is better than Terraria.

• Mixed feelings but support minecraft more.

Though both games are 'blocky', there is still a great difference between them. For instance, minecraft is infinite, 3D, let you control better(e.G. Placing/breaking blocks). However, Terraria may be 2D, but there are also magical items and bosses, but have lesser control over the game. Although magical items can be added into minecraft through mods and sometimes have even better stuff than Terraria. So overall, I prefer minecraft.

• More to do

I've played and checked out both games. Both are great! However I'd say I like minecraft a tiny bit more.
    Terraria has more bosses, more items and more weapons. It even has guns. It is definitely much more adventurous and intense. However on the other hand, minecraft can be equally challenging and fun due to infinite word, 3D and possibilities. Ender dragon and wither are quietly challenging to beat. Can't beat them by an impromptu attempt.
    FACT: minecraft has more building blocks and decorations than
    terraria.
    Terraria is all vanilla, true, however minecraft also has vanilla. Moreover, playing minecraft with a friend can be extremely fun, just as it is with Terraria.
    Based on these facts, both games are equal,which one is better depends on what type of gamer you are. I like both, however to top it all of, minecraft multiplayer has many games to offer eg. Mcsg, pvp, faction, skywar etc. therefore I say minecraft is a little better.

• Minecraft is better!!!

In Minecraft it is 3D compared to Terraria which is 2D. Also, Minecraft is the second best selling game right now. Another fact is servers! Do you want to be alone or having a great time with your friends? Besides, Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft. Overall, Minecraft is better.

• Terraria is a ripoff and is just a bad, lame, boring experience.

I TRIED to like Terraria but my goodness was it bad. It’s a cheap knockoff of the popular game “Minecraft”. I don’t like it how the owners, creators, and developers gave NO credit and respect to Minecraft whatsoever. Terraria was just a “meh” game for me. I really felt lonely and it was just a boring experience. I play ROBLOX over Terraria due to ROBLOX’s really well scripted 3D games making it a more fun experience. Minecraft has better minigames, design, and building style, and etc. Personally Minecraft’s game design is SO much cleaner and unique compared to Terraria. Don’t waste your time on the knockoff. I don’t hate Terraria and if you like Terraria more, I respect your opinion. This is just my opinion and I’m just picking Minecraft over Terraria due to the design and better experience for me. Fair well friends.

• The enemy bosses in Terraria is more fun than enemy bosses in Minecraft.

(This is my point of view, my opinion, and my friends opinion.)There are different bosses in terraria where you could be stronger after beating them.It is more fun since you are going to build up your character to the defeat all the enemy bosses.The best part is you can help each other(friends connect to hotspot or server) beat this nasty bosses.Also if you haven't found your goal on what to do on this game, this game will show it self for easiest boss ( eye of cthulhu) spawn itself when your character is strong already.

In Minecraft.I still dont know where am I going to deal with strong creatures that give strong items.

• Of course minecraft is more better than terraria

Have you guys played minecraft server that have more than 10000 people inside? If you guys do,you'll surely know that minecraft is better than terraria because of the DOF and lots of mini fun game,so do not say that minecraft is boring,minecraft have so many thing that terraria can't do it.

• Terraria Is The Best Game In The Universe

Why play that stupid game when you can play Terraria? Minecraft is full of stupidness and is the most unrealistic game ever. Who has heard of floating stone? Terraria has many more bosses and mobs, providing all players a challenge and get rewarded with every mob/boss killed. Minecraft is dumb.

• Terraria > Minecraft

In Terraria there are many more items and mobs to defeat. Also, Terraria provides the gamer a REAL challenge unlike minecraft where the only boss is the Ender Dragon. Even though Minecraft has a larger world size Terraria far outstrips Minecraft with the amount of items and bosses in it.

• Terraria rules and minecraft sucks

Here is minecraft:
    Get wood
    Build a house
    Get food
    Get stone and stuff
    Yay found diamond
    Make diamond things
    Minecraft gets boring
    People get so bored that they get mods
    Here is terraria:
    Get lots of wood and build houses for NPCs to spawn
    Survive a night of zombies, demon eyes, slimes, and giant worms that shoot out cursed flames
    Get iron, copper, silver, and more stuff and make awesome armor, weapons, and tools ( there are way more in terraria than in minecraft)
    Go to the dungeon and defeat skeletron
    Enter and explore the dungeon full of skeltons, dungeon slimes, cursed skulls, dark casters and more and get awesome stuff from golden chests
    Go to the underworld and defeat the Wall of Flesh unleashing hardmode
    After unleashing hardmode, u fight tons of more enemies and bosses that are harder like wraiths, the headless horseman, the destroyer, the twins, pumpking, king slime, unicorns, werewolves, wolfs, diabolists, paladins and so much more
    Make your world even better and get much more stuff from defeating bosses
    Explore floating islands full of dragons and harpys and find out what r in the golden chests
    The list can keep going on and on. There are so many things that u can do in terraria and it doesnt need mods to make it more fun unlike minecraft.

• Terraria is better

Terraria is better than Minecraft. Minecraft servers are made out of:
    99% 3 year old that make 1 click per 10 secs, 0.5% hackers that win the game, 0.4% pingers that live in the U.S, 0.1% athat can PVP. Who needs servers in Terraria?
    Answer: NO ONE. Terraria is big even without the servers. In conclusion Terraria is far better

• Terraria has alot more features and things to do

Alot of the arguments ive seen is that you can mod minecraft. Can anyone tell me right now that you cant mod terraria? No? And also. Mods arent even part of the game and should NEVER be a valid argument. It just proves that the game NEEDS more content. How many bosses are in minecraft? Hmm a cliche dragon and a somewhat creative three headed creature. Terraria? Eye of cuthulu, skeletron, the destroyer and many more. Theres even the final boss. MOON LORD. Every boss has their own drops and items and they all are different and creative. There are alot more blocks, items, weapons, armors and more. I still love both games but theres a clear winner.

• Both are great games, but Terraria is much better and more fun.

Minecraft is a great game, don't get me wrong, but Terraria is a much more fun experience. I would know - I have multiple versions of both games. Anyway, having a world that isn't infinite makes it so you never get lost, which is helpful for new players. Minecraft has two real bosses: The Ender dragon, which is the most cliché boss in existence, and the Wither, which is a skeleton with three heads that you can easily kill by just trapping it in blocks. Counting all versions, Terraria has over 30, each with different attack patterns and difficulty. "But Minecraft is 3D while Terraria is only 2D!" Who cares? You don't need three dimensions to be a better game. And for those who say it's a ripoff of Minecraft, check the release date for version 1.0, you ignorant idiots. Minecraft 1.0 was released on November 18, 2011, and Terraria was May 16, 2011. Plus, there's way more objectives in Terraria, while in Minecraft you have to make the objectives yourself. Minecraft's cool content comes only from mods, while Terraria has it built in. Minecraft is too realistic to be fun - in Terraria there are crazy biomes like the Hallow, the Corruption, and the Crimson, and it also has its share of realistic biomes as well. Minecraft on the other hand only has biomes that exist in the real world, excluding The Nether and The End, because those are dimensions (And before you say "Well, Terraria doesn't have anything like The Nether or The End!", Terraria has The Underworld and the Outer Space biome. So there). A few more things before I end: Terraria has many more items than Minecraft, more armor choices, more weapons, and more tools to choose from. Terraria's PC version is $10, while Minecraft costs over $20, and Terraria has insane events like the Pirate Invasion, Martian Madness, Lunar Events, Solar Eclipse, Blood Moon, Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon, and more. Thank you for reading my argument, and I hope by reading this you will agree with me or at least be mature enough to not flip out. At least I'm not one of the 12-year-old Minecraft fanboys flooding the "Minecraft is better" column. Thank you, and have a nice day.

• Minecraft is fun

Minecraft you have an open canvas with tons of different things to do. In Minecraft you can make torches out of coal(or charcoal) Not slime. Another reason is minecraft is good for 3 and up while terraria is complicated with too many items for people to keep track of so minecraft Wins

• Minecraft and Terriria are great but YES TO MINECRAFT!!

Minecraft might have less, but the quality is SOOO much better! You who say terraria just No! Have you even played minecraft!?! There's modes, skins, and everything else terraria has! AND IT'S 3D!!!!!! +it's infinate! They have a mode called flat too! Perfect for building! There are caves, and sea lanterns, armor stands, jukeboxes, even masks! I can build SOOOOOO mutch in it! Terraria... Nooooooooooooo MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!

scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:49:49.720
Omfg ok so ur a hypacrit beacaues you even stated that you dont play it much at all so your just a little kid thats not skilled
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:51:11.950
At the game
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:51:23.570
At the game hypacrit
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:53:21.880
So what minecraft is1st peson terraria has the same amount of pixels that each block as minecraft plus you can mod but its not the base of the game
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:56:05.197
In minecraft you canonly do like 8 damage in terraria you can do 30 damage see steve beat that but over all there both great but terraria is better