• Minecraft is the Best Game Ever!!!!

I know there are more weapons,bosses ,dimensions and all that stuff in Terraria but have you ever heard of Minecraft mods? And that's not all. Minecraft is more fun because it is in 3D so it feels like you are actually in the game world whereas in Terraria it doesn't. The graphics in miinecraft are much better and they can also be changed by something called "texture packs." Minecraft servers are also more fun to play on as theres hunger games, PVP, skyblock and etc other than the classic Creative and Survival modes. In Terraria, multiplayers is just playting single layer with another friend so yeah there's not reallt much to do. Minecraft worlds are also infinite and exploration and combat is much better in 3D! So say nothin Terraria Fans!

• It truly depends.

Terraria is a great game and recommended for gamers who love adventurous games. However, Minecraft has awesome multiplayer servers with thousands of different types of games. Many people think of minecraft as a game for little kids where you can place blocks and mine. It's much more. There are different singleplayer modes and thousands of multiplayer servers. So why Terraria?

• Terraria, a game with more content and pretty much an interactive community.

Terrara has moderators and even the staff themselves, reply to your status update. Let me say it again, STATUS UPDATES. Not only that, Terraria has a whooping 2,000+ items. Can you even count up to 2,000 without taking breaks? Terraria has much more bosses, more than 5 swords, and you know what, it's all VANILLA. Everything is legit.

3D isn't everything. Minecraft's 90% is full of mods. Take off the mods and everything falls. That's Minecraft.

• I don't play terraria so much but I think Minecraft is better.

Minecraft is a really nice game. But it is better than Terraria because it is 3D and, with mods, you can add so much to it. Terraria has some of the things you can have with mods by default, but with Minecraft, and mods, you can do so much more. So minecraft is better than Terraria.

• Mixed feelings but support minecraft more.

Though both games are 'blocky', there is still a great difference between them. For instance, minecraft is infinite, 3D, let you control better(e.G. Placing/breaking blocks). However, Terraria may be 2D, but there are also magical items and bosses, but have lesser control over the game. Although magical items can be added into minecraft through mods and sometimes have even better stuff than Terraria. So overall, I prefer minecraft.

• More to do

I've played and checked out both games. Both are great! However I'd say I like minecraft a tiny bit more.
    Terraria has more bosses, more items and more weapons. It even has guns. It is definitely much more adventurous and intense. However on the other hand, minecraft can be equally challenging and fun due to infinite word, 3D and possibilities. Ender dragon and wither are quietly challenging to beat. Can't beat them by an impromptu attempt.
    FACT: minecraft has more building blocks and decorations than
    terraria.
    Terraria is all vanilla, true, however minecraft also has vanilla. Moreover, playing minecraft with a friend can be extremely fun, just as it is with Terraria.
    Based on these facts, both games are equal,which one is better depends on what type of gamer you are. I like both, however to top it all of, minecraft multiplayer has many games to offer eg. Mcsg, pvp, faction, skywar etc. therefore I say minecraft is a little better.

• The enemy bosses in Terraria is more fun than enemy bosses in Minecraft.

(This is my point of view, my opinion, and my friends opinion.)There are different bosses in terraria where you could be stronger after beating them.It is more fun since you are going to build up your character to the defeat all the enemy bosses.The best part is you can help each other(friends connect to hotspot or server) beat this nasty bosses.Also if you haven't found your goal on what to do on this game, this game will show it self for easiest boss ( eye of cthulhu) spawn itself when your character is strong already.

In Minecraft.I still dont know where am I going to deal with strong creatures that give strong items.

• Of course minecraft is more better than terraria

Have you guys played minecraft server that have more than 10000 people inside? If you guys do,you'll surely know that minecraft is better than terraria because of the DOF and lots of mini fun game,so do not say that minecraft is boring,minecraft have so many thing that terraria can't do it.

• Of course Minecraft is better than Terraria!!

Have you guys played minecraft server that have more than 10000 people inside? If you guys do,you'll surely know that minecraft is better than Terraria because of the DOF and the fun game which only in minecraft server NOT Terraria ,so do not say that Terraria have more item than minecraft mean terraria is more fun than minecraft

• I prefer Minecraft

It is way more popular and it has bigger worlds it also has creative mode. It is way better it has more biomes it has wayyyyyyyy more mods it is better with those things. Everyone loves minecraft. Before it is way better terraria is ok too though that is my point

• Terraria Is The Best Game In The Universe

Why play that stupid game when you can play Terraria? Minecraft is full of stupidness and is the most unrealistic game ever. Who has heard of floating stone? Terraria has many more bosses and mobs, providing all players a challenge and get rewarded with every mob/boss killed. Minecraft is dumb.

• Terraria > Minecraft

In Terraria there are many more items and mobs to defeat. Also, Terraria provides the gamer a REAL challenge unlike minecraft where the only boss is the Ender Dragon. Even though Minecraft has a larger world size Terraria far outstrips Minecraft with the amount of items and bosses in it.

• Terraria rules and minecraft sucks

Here is minecraft:
    Get wood
    Build a house
    Get food
    Get stone and stuff
    Yay found diamond
    Make diamond things
    Minecraft gets boring
    People get so bored that they get mods
    Here is terraria:
    Get lots of wood and build houses for NPCs to spawn
    Survive a night of zombies, demon eyes, slimes, and giant worms that shoot out cursed flames
    Get iron, copper, silver, and more stuff and make awesome armor, weapons, and tools ( there are way more in terraria than in minecraft)
    Go to the dungeon and defeat skeletron
    Enter and explore the dungeon full of skeltons, dungeon slimes, cursed skulls, dark casters and more and get awesome stuff from golden chests
    Go to the underworld and defeat the Wall of Flesh unleashing hardmode
    After unleashing hardmode, u fight tons of more enemies and bosses that are harder like wraiths, the headless horseman, the destroyer, the twins, pumpking, king slime, unicorns, werewolves, wolfs, diabolists, paladins and so much more
    Make your world even better and get much more stuff from defeating bosses
    Explore floating islands full of dragons and harpys and find out what r in the golden chests
    The list can keep going on and on. There are so many things that u can do in terraria and it doesnt need mods to make it more fun unlike minecraft.

• Minecraft and Terriria are great but YES TO MINECRAFT!!

Minecraft might have less, but the quality is SOOO much better! You who say terraria just No! Have you even played minecraft!?! There's modes, skins, and everything else terraria has! AND IT'S 3D!!!!!! +it's infinate! They have a mode called flat too! Perfect for building! There are caves, and sea lanterns, armor stands, jukeboxes, even masks! I can build SOOOOOO mutch in it! Terraria... Nooooooooooooo MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!

• I only did this because I PREFER terrarium more

First off, these are both fantastic, both of them, fantastic games. They each have creativity and effort put into them, each have special content unique to there respective games. The only reason I chose terraria over Minecraft is their focus on combat and so many unique items. Terraria is focused on action, while Minecraft is a sandbox. Both have potential to be good, and both are good.

• Terraria does everything minecraft does but better

Terraria has overall more content than minecraft. Minecraft has one of the worst progression systems I have ever seen. I can get the best stuff in about an hour. Minecraft does have a much larger modding community but terraria has mods that add thousands of items to the game. I have done multiple modded play throughs and I never get bored.

• Terraria is awsome

Terraria is amazing because it has so much stuff that minecraft needs mods for so console players can have more fun without mods.Also terraria has better combat and more bosses for people who love fighting.Finally townspeople are more inportant and easier to get plus building a huge house is easier and funner.

• Terraria is awsome

scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:49:49.720
Omfg ok so ur a hypacrit beacaues you even stated that you dont play it much at all so your just a little kid thats not skilled
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:51:11.950
At the game
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:51:23.570
At the game hypacrit
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:53:21.880
So what minecraft is1st peson terraria has the same amount of pixels that each block as minecraft plus you can mod but its not the base of the game
scorpionst says2017-01-10T20:56:05.197
In minecraft you canonly do like 8 damage in terraria you can do 30 damage see steve beat that but over all there both great but terraria is better