Which is better: Pokemon X (yes) or Pokémon Y (no)?

• Hello: by Adele

Hello, it's me
    I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
    To go over everything
    They say that time's supposed to heal ya
    But I ain't done much healing
    Hello, can you hear me?
    I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
    When we were younger and free
    I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
    There's such a difference between us
    And a million miles
    Hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times
    To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
    But when I call you never seem to be home
    Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried
    To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
    But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

• Pokemon X has a better looking charizard

Yeh I dont have a a a a a a a a nnn n n n n nn n n n yy y y y y y yy y y y y WORDS omg shut up just let me submit my stupid god dam n thing alread y y y

• Equal, But X is Preferred to Me.

None of this "X has ____" or "Y has ____". X is a little popular, but Y is overrated (X is just lets played more..) in general. Also, specific Pokemon don't matter when GTS is involved. X is better though for one reason:

None.

That's right.. They both equally fine, have same glitches, and have specific Pokemon. So, there really isn't anything Nintendo did to one or the other to make it 'Better', just milking a bad franchise that's dying in terms of popularity.

• Oivhbgctc😛g oi oi

Ghxdzw💩🎶😞ry😭vguvhiobjioboihjlj hbhiobjiobhoobou😊bu😭vu😊👎vvy😭👎bi👎yb👎y😭👎👎y😭vy😭👎vt😭ccgyutxdydtyxdtycghvuibhjijjijoknijhhvg ffgyibijinijjionkompkvhvoi oi oib oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oj oi oi oiyv hbyvg y y y y y. Y oi oi oi oi oi oji oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oikno oi oi oi oi oi VIVA AO POKEMON X YUPIIII OLA

• Xerneas is better

Don't get me wrong, Yveltal is cool, but Xerneas is better. First of all, its stronger. Fairy type moves are super effective against dark types. Second of all, Xerneas always looks more happy than Yveltal. Again, im not saying I don't like y, I just think x is better(x was the first pokemon game I ever got, too).

• Xerneas is better

The only real reason is Xerneas is better - it has geomancy and has a great typing.
    Mewtwo X is more useful (imo) as well because it has a unique typing and can counter many threats (such as Dialga) far easier than Mewtwo Y. It has a better defensive typing and has only two weaknesses.

• Why Pokemon X?

Pokemon X has much better and cooler looking Pokemon(My opinion). I play for fun, not competitively, so I think that Pokemon X is better that Pokemon Y. I think that they are both great but if you're playing for fun (not trading and competing), then Pokemon X is a better choice. :)

• X is the best

X. It is so much better for one reason. One. Xerneas, as a fairy type, is super effective against yvetal and is straight of immune to dragon types and is super effective against it. I dont care about megas and stuff though. It is reccomended to try both games, as they are excellent capable games. A bit to short, honestly, and when you beat the champion with a greninja lvl 84, that is a problem.

• They're the same damn game

I chose x mainly cuz of charizard x and mewtwo x. I don't play competitively I just play for fun so I choose which one is cooler to me because I'll have more fun with that one and I don't need the best possible stats for all my pokemon. I understand y is probably better for competitive play. Tyranitar exclusive to y made me think about my purchase but I ended up getting one on wonder trade for my bagon either way so I'm happy with y. Surprisingly I actually like xerneas too. No hate to yveltal though,he's really cool.

• Pokemon X has better mega evolutions

It doesn't matter if the cover pokemon on Y looks cooler. Mega evolutions are important for competitive battling. If you want to have a good start at OU battling, get pokemon X. With all of those reasons you can see that pokemon x is better that pokemon y. Most of the other arguments are invalid

• Pretty much the same game but Y is cooler.

Why you'll ask? Yveltal says it all. Same game. Differences? Some Pokémon. But Yveltal seriously. It's worth it. I own both, trained Yveltal and Xearnas my way, and my Yveltal beats my Xearnas. Also, the mega evo are cooler. The new Mewtwo is really nice. So is Charizard. Enough said.

• X is good but Y is better

Y is better it has mega charizard Y and Mega Mewtwo y looks so much cooler than the X version. Also in y you can get dragalge who is awesome. In my opinion Xerneas does look cooler but y just has much more unique characteristics that i look for in a game.

• Pokemon Y is better

I've always been a fan of red and black and I think that Pokemon Y is better than X. Even though it's less popular than X. I've had Pokemon Y for quite some time and I really love it! :D I've always wondered why X was so popular. I've seen more people with blue than red when I connect to the Internet. I don't care I just like Pokemon Y better! :D The legendary Pokemon could probably beat Xerneas if it is trained pretty well! That's what I believe in :)

• Yveltal da bomb

I've been trying to get the less popular game so I could, you know, support the legendary in the game, but I immediately loved Yveltal and picked Y. I'm pretty sure it's the less popular one overall. Both the games himself have good concepts, but I feel like Yveltal's just a very unique Pokémon. I haven't seen anything like it before, whereas there were deer Pokémon (Deerling and Sawsbuck) that were released just before X and Y came out.

• Pokémon Y Is Best.

I for one have never been a fan of red, but pokemon y really made my day. The legendary may be weak to the one in pokemon x, but just look at all the mega stones you earn or the pokemon you can only get in Y. They are not only much cooler, but stronger and friendlier. Those are some of the reasons I like y better.

• Pokémon Y Is Best.

• Overall, pretty much the same game.

However, I personally prefer Mega Charizard/Mewtwo Y to their X counterparts. I think Yveltal is the cooler legendary (It has the better cutscene too.) I like how the ultimate weapon is red in Y instead of Blue in X. Finally, I think that having Yveltal power the Ultimate weapon is cooler than having Xerneas do it.

• Overall, pretty much the same game.

• Pokemon Y is better, but X is cool too

I have both games, and honestly, I have to say I've had more fun with pokemon Y, but they are both better than pokemon black and white. To be honest, I just like the legendary in Y better, and the selection of pokemon in Y is cooler, and Mewtwo Y is much better than Mewtwo X

• Pokemon y is better then x

Pokemon y is better because x the blue charizard has weaker fire power then x. Yveltal can sky battle while xerneas can not.Y ia better because of the exclusives. Mewtwo mega form is way different from the regular form. Mewtwo y form looks stupid but kind of a new look.

penguin558 says2014-11-23T17:30:14.820
They both suck the GBA games were the best