• Puppies are the cutest!

They are better and dogs always stay still when I pet them and they never try to bite you.Their cute and smart, they cant wait until u get home so as soon you walk into the door they jump on your lap because they love u.It is a proven fact that puppies relieve stress as stated by many scientist.

• Puppies are better

There cuter have energy to give you your spirit & they could help you out with things like opening the refigarator or other things. They are also better because they don't leave claw marks on your furniture and cats do also don't cough up hairballs or dead mice on pillow.

• Puppies are cuter

Kittens are cute when they are young but when they are old they are grumpy fat and ugly. Dogs on the other hand are extremly cute when they are puppies and very gentle. In fact when dogs are older they are still cute and caring and big. In the end cats suck and dogs are amazing

• Dogs are awesome

Both r cute but dogs are a lot more playful. Cats play with u but only when they wanna. The second u get home ur dog leaps all over u and lick ur face. Cats don't. Also dogs r a lot more loyal and will always be by ur side . I just feel like dogs love us more.🐶🐶🐶

• Dogs are awesome

• Pups are friendlier and relieve stress!

It is a proven fact that puppies relieve stress as stated by many scientist. Also kittens are adorable dont get me wrong but as they grow up they can turn rude and unloving! Puppies and dogs are always running up to you and licking your face normatter how old you are!

• Was up peeps

Im harambae j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Puppies are cuttley

Their cuttley smart they cant wait until u get home so as soon you walk into the door they jump on your lap because they love u so much now cats if u scar them they will scarch ur face off so dont get a cat i have no cats but 17 puppies they was at the pound until i herd on the radio they was getting troghn out off the pound so i helped them

• Pups are kind

One time I was petting a kitty and it tried to scratch me. Dogs always stay still when i pet them and they never try to bite you.(Unless they are a dangerous breed) But if the owner allows you to pet it the dog lets you. My uncle has a doberman and he let me pet it. It didn't do anything.

• Cats are cuter

I personally feel cats are cuter...They walk fearless though they are pet they are not afraid of anyone...Kittens are cuter than pups....I've been raised with kittens so I love them since my childhood...Say yes to cats and no to pups...I cant write 10 more words so thats it.. Cats won

• Cats Are Amazing!!!

To be honest, I love both cats and dogs. But cats have won my heart. Lots of people like puppies more than kitties because they think pups are more affectionate. That's wrong! Cats just have a softer language than dogs. They show affection in a cooler and calmer way. They love us just as much. Plus, they're adorable!

• Cats Are Amazing!!!

• Kittens are way much better than puppies!

Dogs are to much work! Dogs have to be walked, bathed, and you have to pick up there poop when walking them! Cats clean themselves you don't need to clean them, all you need to do for a cat is ... Give them hugs, talk to them, let them go around your house or let them in your back yard. GO CATS! 🐱🐱🐱🐱

• Raised by kittens

When I was 3 years old, my family left me in a forest as a sacrifice to the old gods. Mewmew found me crawling around the foot of a giant oak. He took me to his family. I was raised by the kittens for 10 years so I'm indebted to them. Today, I'm a doctor thanks to their kindness.

• Kittens are cuter and better

Like come on kittens are way cuter like puppies are cute but when they grow up not so much but kittens they just seem to stay cute forever and kittens are much friendlier than puppies like come on they are cuter and better than puppies period if you like puppies than you suck

• It is said that having a kitten improves your health

I think kittens are super cute and they can make your day. Don't get me wrong, puppies are cute but kittens are cuter, plus its true they do improve your health. But puppies are only winning because there are more dog lovers in the world than cat lovers but I'm neutral.

• Cats definitely are better

Yes puppies are adorable and cute, but so are kittens. Kittens are nice and quite unlike puppies who bark at almost any noise or movement. They sleep a lot too and this way they don’t get into as much trouble while you are away or while you are sleeping. It is also proved that kittens help get rid of stress. Cats even have their own way of communicating to humans and have their own type of fingerprint, which is more like a nose-print. Many studies show that people who own kittens tend to live longer.

• Cats definitely are better

• Thier stupid and dumb

Kittens and cats need a home more than dogs i h=go to an animal shelter and i see so many cats that need adopted and so little dogs the need adopted so cats are better than dogs because dogs also have a really bad smell and cats dont have that and dont leave a sent on furnish