• Was up peeps

Im harambae j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Puppies are cuttley

Their cuttley smart they cant wait until u get home so as soon you walk into the door they jump on your lap because they love u so much now cats if u scar them they will scarch ur face off so dont get a cat i have no cats but 17 puppies they was at the pound until i herd on the radio they was getting troghn out off the pound so i helped them

• Pups are kind

One time I was petting a kitty and it tried to scratch me. Dogs always stay still when i pet them and they never try to bite you.(Unless they are a dangerous breed) But if the owner allows you to pet it the dog lets you. My uncle has a doberman and he let me pet it. It didn't do anything.

• Pups are kind

• Pups have won me over!

For goodness sakes! Dog lovers are more polite with their comments than cat lovers. Dogs (I have to admit) do take more work training, but it's SO worth it. I've had experience playing with both types of cuties, but dogs are friendlier and loyal. I know people with cats and they come to school with scratches on their arms!(blaming their cat) The place where the litter box is is stinky!!!!!!! But if you take care of your pup the house won't smell like...Business. Puppies are various in breeds so the smaller ones are snuggly and playful AND DON'T STINK UP THE HOUSE!!! The big ones are protective and loyal. Cats are selfish, vain, and think everything is a scratching post!!!

• I think puppies are way cuter than kittens kittens act mean and hateful and puppies act joyful and playful

Puppies are way nicer than cats once a dumb cat stacked my back and I still have a bad scare and once a dog jumped up and started walking on its back legs and I thought it was cute on one of the docks in myrtle beach in south carolina and I feel in love with dogs go pups

• This was honestly the hardest decision of my life.

Defining factor was that dogs seem always happy but cats can sometimes be moody. Both are equally adorable and equally as fun to play with. I have had both and loved both equally however the puppies have grown up to be nicer than the cat (could have just been the heritage though). Uhhh... Such as hard question!

• Dogs are better

Cats are cute and better suited to most people's homes but have you ever seen a Samoyed or boxer or whippet puppy? They are the cutest thing on earth. Sure, Maine coons and Siberian cat kittens are adorable but no where near as lovable and obedient as a dog. 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

• Pups have style

Now I'm not trying to say your thoughts although,puppies are better for me.They are more playful and can guard better than cats.Have you ever heard of a guard cat.Cats sleep their day away and are lazy.Dogs are also loyal and can be trained easily. This proves dogs make better pets.

• Pups have style

• Ive seen and interacted with many kittensand puppies.

Honestly, I think they are both awesome. It depends on the breed of dog for me. For instance, havannese dogs are ADORABLE. I have to side with cats though because I honestly believe most people misjudge cats. If a wild cat scratches you, its most likely because that cat has had a bad experience with humans, or maybe because it has never encountered a human and may see them as predators! I feel that the only way for someone to truly love a cat or kitten is to have one themselves.

• Kittens are cute

Yes dogs are good and all and I do like them but im more of a cat person dogs do not think you are its mummy it just jumps up at you kittens follow you and when they suckle its so cute, kittens love you and they do not get mad my kitten always greets me when i am at home so do dogs but kittens listen and snuggle up and sleep with you. Dogs do not really sleep with you their more wild also cats are very very smart, do not hate both are great

• Kittens are easy to take care of

Kittens are not very messy sure they sometimes have accidents like throwing up or there are hairballs but not very much. I got 4 kittens recently. Here's the story: One day after school i noticed a mama cat go behind our bush we went outside to check on it and saw that there were five kittens with it. A few days later we moved into our garage another few days later the mam died so we moved the kittens in our house they were so tiny and only like 2 weeks old one day our vet wanted one of the kittens so they got one. A few months the kittens are adjusted to there new home and happy as could be

• Kittens are better

Have you ever taken care of a puppy? It takes lots of time and dedication.To clean up after them especially is a nuisance. Until they are potty trained, they go whenever and wherever they please. Kittens, on the other hand, use the litter box and are more independent. They also are smarter

• Trust me, when you see kittens, you can't help it, but love them.

Kittens are ADORABLE. I've compared a lot of cat and dog pics. I certainly LOVE kittens. They are just as playful as dogs, and whenever I see a kitten, I feel their warmth reach my heart. I've gotten bitten by a puppy once. Plus, cats love me for some reason, but whenever you see a kitten just playing with a ball of yarn, feeling free to be itself, you can't help, but just love them back. :)

• Cats are awesome

If you want content work and bother get a puppy, kittens are easy they litter train themselves! Puppies poo and wee everywhere that is not cute, they need walking and training, cats just need food and cuddles they are soon much better, plus they don't eat the furniture if you leave the house, I speak from experience here!

• Cats are brave

Basically yeah i saw a dog who was about to bite the baby in the buggy until a cat saved it by scratching it. Cats ate AMAZING!!!!! Also Cats are cleanier than dogs as, dogs need a human to be clean but with a cat they clean themselves go cats.

• Love me some pussy

Gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all

• Love me some pussy

Gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all
    gotta catch them all

• Kittens rock! So suckers to you, dog lovers.

Kittens are awesome. They are playful, and active. They are cute and cuddly. They walk up to you and follow you, wherever you go. You can stroke them. Their fur is much softer. And they truly love you, and play around for you. And.... Dogs have this weird stinky smell.πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱