• Active and not disruptive

Puppies and even dogs are much more playful and much more cute than cats. Also cats distroy furniture and go to the bathroom all over the place. And they do not like to play with anyone they like to sit around all day napping (#LAZY)! Puppies are much more snug able than cats too! Oh and buy the way who is first on the animal emoji list...... Puppies! PUPPIES ARE BETTER THAN CATS! 🐶🐶

• Dogs are super fun

Cats are NOT fun there lazy and selfish,dogs are playfull and fun tho and way cuter and all breeds are cute,even muts! But when a cats grown there not very cute any more. If u see a puppy you will say AWWWW but if you see a kitten you just stroke it and carry on.

• Dogs all the way

All my life I've been raised by dogs and even my friends prefer dogs over cats.One friend complains to me about how her cat attacks her for no reason, she would even show me her injuries and scars. I'm sorry cat lovers; i like cats too but dogs are better.

• Dogs are cuter than cats

Cats are not that cute with their pointy flat noses and weird v-shaped mouths. On the other hand, dogs have those really long, pink tounges that always lick you and don't feel like sandpaper. Plus if there was a fire dog would definitely save you, unlike cats who wouldn't give you a second thougnht.

• Puppies are friendly and cute.

Some cats are cute but puppies are just adorable with their little tounges, wet noses, and big eyes. Also if you go to visit someone's house for the first time and you meet their cat their cat will probably scratch you. My neighbor owns a cat and he got scratched by his cat multiple times. On the other hand, if you see a dog you will usually pet it and the dog will usually lick you.

• Puppies are soooo cute

I like both kittens and puppies but puppies are way cuter. Puppies are really playful and fun even when they grow up they are still playful. Kittens are only playful when they are still a kitten. Also puppies are excited to see you but kittens don't really care as much. So yeah I think puppies are a lot cuter. 😘🐶

• Dogs are better

Because if something happens to you then dogs can find you cats are lazy and dogs are more playful then cats and dogs are more adorable pets ever I have a dog and it is more playful the my uncles cat and my sister plays more with our dog the cats

• Dogs are better

• Puppies are the cutest!

They are better and dogs always stay still when I pet them and they never try to bite you.Their cute and smart, they cant wait until u get home so as soon you walk into the door they jump on your lap because they love u.It is a proven fact that puppies relieve stress as stated by many scientist.

• Puppies are better

There cuter have energy to give you your spirit & they could help you out with things like opening the refigarator or other things. They are also better because they don't leave claw marks on your furniture and cats do also don't cough up hairballs or dead mice on pillow.

• Active and not disruptive

• Cats are the best

Cats never have to be walked, but dogs do have to be. Cats are independent, and friendly, and that makes them the best. They are also quiet, and dogs are loud and make everyone overwhelmed. Cats also are better, because it is easier to go on trips. They can be left alone for two days with water and food. Dogs can't be alone for more than a few hours.

• Cats are better!

Ok if you EVER THINK that dogs are easier you are so wrong cats they poop in a liter box while dogs poop all around the house next you have to walk dogs every day in the winter or on a VERY hot day and you can not handle it you still have to walk it. Cats they stay inside you don't have to walk them well it's true that cats are only energetic when they're small well i don't know if that's true. So moving on well cats have problems but dogs have even worse problems!But I still like dogs but sometimes i can be too much.Even though i like dogs......CATS FOR LIFE!

• I don't understand how anyone can find dogs cuter than cats.

I own both a cat and a dog. I love both of them, but my cat is definately the cutest. First of all; cats overall look much cuter than dogs. They are smaller and softer, and have these adorable, cute faces. They're also adorable when they curl up on your lap and snuggle. Dogs don't do that like cats do. My cat always follows me around and lies next to me whereever I go in the house and when I'm feeling upset; he comes and comforts me. Dogs can be very annoying; they always want attention and wine when they don't get it; while cats are quite and don't need attention every second of the day. Both of them can cause trouble but my dog causes the most. He runs away as soon as we let him off the leash, while my cat can leave the house unsupervised outside and return on his own. Both of them shed fur on furnature equally and my cat sometimes claws furnature, but it's not as visible like when my dog tries to chews up everything in the house. I'd also rather be clawed by a cat than a dog any day; seeing as I had to get stitches from a dog bite at a point in my life.

• Kitties all the way

I like both, but cats are just so much easier to deal with after a stressful day at work. Mine love to simply jump up in my lap and lie there and don't demand for me to play with them, walk them or wash them. Also, I haven't heard a mouse in the house or seen one snake in the yard (other than the "trophies" my cats bring me) since I got my kitties!

• Roses are red violets are blue kittens are adorable and that is so true

First off, kittens are so funny and loving. They play and cuddle with you. Puppies are mean because they love to bite everything. Puppies are also very destructive. They bite and ruin everything. Secondly, kittens are a dream come true. They are so so so cute. They have really fluffy fur. Which is super soft. While puppies are a nightmare. Their behavior is so bad. They always make a mess. Puppies also love to annoy you. Finally, kittens are super cheerful and cute at the same time. They are really energetic and love to play. Also puppies are not very cute. They are stupid in my opinion. Puppies also always beg for things. #🐱4life

• Dogs are better

• Cats are cuter

I personally feel cats are cuter...They walk fearless though they are pet they are not afraid of anyone...Kittens are cuter than pups....I've been raised with kittens so I love them since my childhood...Say yes to cats and no to pups...I cant write 10 more words so thats it.. Cats won

• Cats Are Amazing!!!

To be honest, I love both cats and dogs. But cats have won my heart. Lots of people like puppies more than kitties because they think pups are more affectionate. That's wrong! Cats just have a softer language than dogs. They show affection in a cooler and calmer way. They love us just as much. Plus, they're adorable!

• Cats Are Amazing!!!