Which is better: Walt Disney World In Florida (Yes) or Walt Disney Land In California (No)?

• Hands Down Disney World is better!

Florida has more to offer in that area than California has to offer at Disney Land. I have been to both and for my opinion I say Disney world has the all around package for every walk of life. Plus Disney Land is so close to LA which is a complete crap shoot. Bottom line never go to Disney Land unless you want to be sorely disappointed.

• It Is bigger and better.

Walt disney world is wayyyyy bigger than disney land. That means it has way more rides, but more people. I think that some of the lines go fast, And in walt disney world they have two waterparks that are both really fun to go to. The one in california is just way too small.

sophigom8 says2014-02-19T00:46:55.543
My co-worker's aunt brought in $19189 a month ago. She is getting paid on the computer and bought a $588700 home. All she did was get fortunate and put to work the instructions shown on this link -------------- zunojob.Com