Which is more biased: Fox News (yes) or MSNBC (no)?

Asked by: travis18352
  • I still like fox.

It's not that I don't like fox, but I do agree that the show can get a little biased. I'm not saying it's lying or not true. I think that it's a huge republican you know what kissing show, but I do still agree with some of the stuff they say, but not all

• MSNBC is far more biased.

Fox has some bias, but, with the exceptions of Hannity and Huckabee, they usually get a mixture of liberals, conservatives, and libertarians. Most of the hosts are conservative leaning, but there is always a Juan Williams, Bob Beckel, or Alan Colmes. The news itself is generally unbiased.
    MSNBC has some hosts who are openly socialist and never dares to give conservatives a time to speak on their shows. They have used obscene words to describe female conservatives and have made racist comments about the Romney family adopting a black child. They are vicious and personal in their attacks on conservatives. They routinely call Republicans racist and never give them time to respond. Also, the simply didn't cover the IRS or Benghazi scandals.

• Fox encourages debate and conversation.

While Fox has a bias, they also encourage debate on their shows. They often have leftist guests who are given rather good amounts of time to speak, as opposed to MSNBC who's guests are given very little speaking time. Fox brings in voices from a variety of sides of an issue when discussing it.

• MSNBC's far left bias.

MSNBC spouts more bias news than Fox and has far left hosts such as Rachel Maddow, Al Sharpton and Chris Hardball. There is barely any conservatives on MSNBC and compared to FOX there is actually democrats such as Juan Williams, Bob Beckel, and Alan Colmes. This proves that MSNBC is a far left-wing machine that is nearlly on the edge of collapse, due to barely any good ratings.

• Fox is way less biased than MSNBC.

I just have one thing to say. People on MSNBC are always ridiculing conservatives, and sometimes they cross the line. For example, when one of their reporters jokingly said that the Republicans are trying to expand their diversity after Mitt Romney sent out his postcard with his new African American grandchild.

• Msnbc is way more biased

Both networks are biased. Fox news hosts and consevative with the exception of bob beckel and msnbc hosts are liberal with the exception of joe scarborough. Shows on msnbc like morning joe and the daily rundown are generally fair to both sides but once you get to now with alex wagner its all liberal. Not one conservative is ever on the ed show and the only conservative i ever see on hardball is michael steel. Rachel maddow is all democrat and so is the last word. Fox news has conservative and liberal guests on all the time during the day. Bill o'reilly always has alan colmes on and juan williams. Msnbc is more biased.