Which is more evil atheism or satanic worship?

Asked by: Stupidape
  • Satanism is more evil

I don't know how one can answer your question in the "Yes/No" format, but I'm writing my answer in the "Yes" column because you seem to be pro-atheism.

Satanic worship is BY FAR more "evil" than atheism, in the sense that it has caused more violence and destruction throughout history.

Satanists worship a mythical figure that wants to see the end of humankind. Atheists, on the other hand, have been responsible for some of the greatest intellectual achievements in human history.

The philosopher and social activist Bertrand Russell was an atheist. Russell has written tomes which have revolutionized the field of mathematical philosophy and philosophy in general.

Linguist and MIT professor Noam Chomsky is an atheist. He has revolutionized the field of linguistics and shed a brand new light on the modern world of politics.

The list goes on and on and on. I can't think of any Satanists off the top of my head who have contributed even a microbe to any field in comparison to the towering wealth of achievements by atheists.

Just my two cents, though.