• Soccer is harder

Soccer is much more physically demanding as you will run a lot more than in basketball. Injuries in soccer can be worse than injuries in basketball. Running full speed and getting kicked or legs tripped from underneath you and hitting the ground hurts pretty bad. My vote is soccer is harder

• Basketball is more physical

Even though I do play a lot more basketball than I do soccer, I firmly believe basketball is a bit more physical, or at least can be. There is a lot more movement involved in basketball, especially fast paced moving, and physical contact with the plays on the opposing team.

• Soccer is more physical

1. Much more running. Soccer players can run upwards 9 miles per game.
    2. Harder to control ball. Lets face it...Hands are much easier to control than feet any day
    3. Harder to score. Soccer players must put much more in much more effort than basketball players to get a single point.
    4. More serious injuries. Granted there have been plenty of serious injuries from basketball, it is hardly uncommon for a soccer player to be a season or more because of injury.

• Soccer is more physically demanding

I have played both sports, and I believe that soccer is more physically demanding than basketball. In soccer, you have to run a ton, since I am a midfielder, I can run up to 9 miles a game, and you don't get as many breaks. It is a fast-paced game, and requires a great amount of endurance. And while it is true that soccer players flop, don't basketball players do the same thing? Try telling me that you haven't seen Lebron flop during a basketball game. While both are physically difficult, I believe that soccer is more difficult because it requires endurance, speed, skill, and other necessities.

• Football is better

You need to work hard and their is more money in it and viewers on an interational level. Basketball can get boring because everyone seems to be capable of doing what the best players can do. They can all dunk and shoot 3s.Football messi and ronaldo can do things no one else can do and play diiferent styles

• Soccer is more physical

In my age the kids are strong physical and will go in hard at you if they have to take you down that will at my school basketball is more popular theirs a girl who's on the national team at my school and and theirs a few that love soccer but soccer is mor physical

• H h h

H h hbhbhhj jb b c fd d d d d ds d d d s w ed e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e ee e e e e

• Soccer is way Better

Sure basketball is nice and all but in terms of difficulty, it or even football can't compare to soccer. Also just because u mostly hear people talk about basketball, baseball, and football means nothing because soccer is the world's Number one sport and if u want to get better at balance and strengthen your legs its the best choice.

• Soccer is the bomb

Ugyf68f6ft7df gyvtyv t f fg76yfg gg8g hiu ib b b uyb uy byu hbv yubv yu bvu vu v yuv yu yh u v yuv uy v yuv yu vuy v uv y yu vg hv hv yhv bhu b i bgyh ib hiu ybg yh bgy hu bgyh b

• Soccer is the bomb

• Y'all immigrants need to listen up

I'v been playing basketball since the summer of 49, After i got home from the Korean war, i joined the senior citizens team. I scored 4 whole points during my career as a basketball professional. I had a triple double one game and a double triple another game. I'm so old that my legs dont work anymore from playing so much basketball, and to prove this, my social security number is 385 90 8265. Luckily its alotta numbers so no one would ever be able to guess what it is. My information is protected for eternity. We use to play basketball

• Basketball defence is harder.

In basketball you cannot slack off at all. It is a two way game and you need to be always aware of where your man is and where other players are. You are on your man at all times much closer than in soccer. Also the need for sprinting for many minutes is the same for all players, the goalie does not need to run up and down the field.

• N n n

N n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• N n n

• Soccer is the bomb

• Soccer fakes injury !!!

In basket ball you break your leg you stay out there in soccer you get sneezed at you drop to the floor basketball is more physical than soccer also one time I saw a guy faked aunt injury and a few minut Es later he was back on the field

• Basketball is more physical than football

Basketball is clearly more physical than soccer, it's true that in soccer you run a longer distance but think about it in basketball you have 10 players on the court, and you have to run back to the other side of the court and back again. You also have to do other things like shooting, defense, running, dribbling and jumping. Injuries in basketball is worse than soccer because if you've been running and stopping every time and running again your ankles get painful, when dunking you might injure your self, defense is tougher and the people might hit you in the middle of the game (painfully), yeah it's a foul and i'm not talking about Streetball the referee might not notice or it might have been an accident and you might break a bone. Last thing it's also more tiring because u hardly get a break their are only 5 players, unlike in football you got a defender and a striker at the other side of the field, while in basketball everyone is envlove and all the things i said before about the shooting and jumpin. PERIOD basketball is better and more physicalthan football. But it's just mine and a million other people who actually have played the sport properly.

• Basketball is far more physical than soccer.

There are 10 basketball players crammed onto a court and often you will get more than, or 3 hands slapping at the ball at the same time. It's already been proven that basketball is more tiring, as players need to jump and run every time there is a fast break.

• Basketball is harder--

I've played both sports. For soccer not every player is going to run the same depending on position. For instance, a striker mostly stay upfront trying to stay onside whilst defenders stay back. The midfielders and the overlapping full backs do most the running,

Basketball is harder because the defensive position is crouched so imagine running in a squat type position compared to running with your chest up looking down at the ball and glancing to see where your team mates are. Soccer sometimes you don't have to run and wait till the ball ends in your position.

Compare professional athletes like Lebron James vs Ronaldo...