• Yes people are worse

I believe that "Yes" people are much worse at life than "No" people and should be eradicated. Allow me to elucidate. "Yes" people are always liek "yes" and stuff and it really annoys me. Sometimes they even try to be real cool and go "yep" or, worse still, "yeah". The blurst! Meanwhile "no" people, my kind of people, very rarely say the word yes and I even met a no person once who used to go "nah" when he disagreed with something or he was offered a sandwich, because he was a gluten intolerant and hated gluten coming to his country to "take his job", he'd say. Vote CON.

• No people are worse

I believe that "No" people are much worse at life than "Yes" people and should be eradicated. Allow me to elucidate. "No" people are always liek "no" and stuff and it really annoys me. Sometimes they even try to be real cool and go "nope" or, worse still, "naa". The blurst! Meanwhile "yes" people, my kind of people, very rarely say the word no and I even met a yes person once who used to go "yeah" when he agreed with something or he was offered a sandwich, because he was a gluten intolerant and loved gluten leaving his country to "give him a job", he'd say. Vote PRO.

sadolite says2014-04-26T12:45:58.680
I am surprised this post is here as I did not finish it. The question was which kind of person is worse>>> A bold face liar or a person who is willfully ignorant and believes and repeats the lies of a bold face liar without bothering to check if the lies they believe are true.