• Diamond is much better then Pokémon black.

Are you kidding! Diamond has a lot better Pokémon than black does according to the Sinnoh region pokédex. The starters are really cool! When I first started to play diamond it was very fun. I currently beat the game in 38 hours and 58 seconds. It is the best region!

• Actually, I like another game more than the two

PBB in ROBLOX is far better than anyone could imagine. It involves emotion, love, professors getting thrown in portals, that type of stuff. Btw the professor is evil so don't worry about him. You have two rivals, Tess and Jake. The bad guys are team eclipse. TRY IT OUT TODAY!

• Personally I liked Black more.

I played both of them soon after they came out and I have more memories with Black than I do with Diamond. In Black you can only use Unova pokemon to get through the game until you beat Ghetsis and then you can get pokemon from other regions. I thought that was a cool concept, but I can also see why other people didn't like it as much. I loved the music, the feel, and the story better than Diamond. That's just my personal preference.