Which search engine is better: Google (yes) or Yahoo (no)?

• Uh no duh

Google is a mass production. They have a wide searcg verioty and they have many options in short seconds. I never have a problem with finding what I am looking for, unlike with yahoo. Yahoo makes me mad, there is so many extra steps you have to do. And I have worked my whole life with google.

• Uh no duh

• Google is superior

There is not a doubt in my mind that Google is a better search engine. First off, it always looks much cleaner. There aren't as many ads and if there are they're placed tastefully on the search page. Also, Google always seems to have sites much more relevant to my search at the top of the page, so it's quicker and easier to use.

• Google is superior

I have been using the Internet now for many, years, and even though this type of question is a matter of opinion, I feel Google is the stronger of the two. It appears to be more comprehensive and understand what the user is looking for a bit bitter then Yahoo.