Which shoes are better: Vans (yes) or Converse (no)?

• Both sneakers are great but vans is more better than converse.

Converse is no.1 in most of the best sneakers list but for me vans should replace converse in the top position. Although converse is more famous and succesful than vans, but vans is more comfortable and have numerous of great designs than converse. If you buy a vans sneaker, it is worth it.

• I believe Vans are better that Converse because

I feel vans are being left out and Converse is getting all of the attention in this debate and I feel sort of bad. Also, Vans are super comfortable. I need more words to submit this so I'm just going to say that I like turtles and tacos because they start with the same letter and just imagine a taco-shaped shark. I have enough words now so yeah.

• I believe converse are better than VANS b/c...

Converse have many different styles, textures, patterns, designs, and sizes. They appeal to both guys and girls; male or female in there variety and have been in many different movies, cartoons, and regular TV shows. The high top version of Converse was also the original basketball shoe and still to this day supports my ankles just like NIKE versions do. They have been around WAY longer then VANS and are still their own classic shoe.

The original VANS shoe is a classic style tennis shoe with no ankle support. These types of shoes were made and appeal more to skaters. They are known as the "perfect skater shoe" which are actually not that perfect; because of the open hole grip rocks and other items can easily get stuck. Opposed to the bottom side of a pair of Converse which are slide proof and do not have the big holes for things to get stuck in.

Case Closed: Converse are better than VANS!!!!!!!!

• Vans are better

There are so many kinds of vans! All different patterns, mini vans, taco flavored vans. Please don't hate. Poop. There once was a guy. He had a taco I l i k e p i e i n s u m m e r m a y o n a i s e

• Vans are Better

There once was a child named Nicholas Taco, and he got teased because he liked vans. All the other kids made fun of him for wearing vans. Soon the ghost of Vans came and cheered him up but the ghost of Converse killed both of them with hypnosis. That is why I really kind of do not like Converse. (Story made up for fun but Vans definitely are better than Converse)