Which Taylor Swift song is better: '22' (yes) or 'Everything Has Changed' (no)?

Asked by: animal.abbie123
  • Minus Ed Sheeran, I like Everything has Changed

The song has so much more in it. 22 is just some up beat song with a happy message. Everything has Changed has substance to it. It also has a beautiful rhythm to it. But if I really could choose, I would choose both but you know there is no middle button on this site.

• The video is awesome.

I just love the video of the song- the transition from childhood to adulthood. I like the fact that Ed sheeran and Taylor Swift have cameo roles as the lovely kids' parents. I am a huge fan of Ed Sheeran. Hope they do many more songs together. I had listened to this song on loop for two days.

• It is awesome!!!

The storyline in this song is more emotional and makes the listener feel empathy towards her whereas the other song has a more negative effect on the listener - it is more against relationships by using the phrase 'making fun of our exes'.'
    Though 'everything has changed' is better because of the phrase used 'you'll be mine and I'll be yours'.

spunkysmum says2015-01-19T10:26:03.137
They all suck.