Who do you prefer? Stefan(yes if you prefer stefan) or Damon (pick no for Damon)

Asked by: unicorns45
  • Stefan is life

I like them both but i mean stefan is very lind and i know he was the ripper but hes very good person but lile damon can be very mean someomtimes so yeah 😂 😂 i dont know whatbto say so stefan is life and so is tvd and bye

• Damon is the one who is best

Damon is like the bad guy of the show . I mean with last season of the vampire diaries him not coming back to life is terrible my household loves damon even though i am a guy i even like damon more than stefan in the show Damon RULES! BOO STEFAN!

• No i love Damon!

I love Damon because even when he goes sorta bad guy again and again. He is still there. Stefan is supposed to be the good guy of the 2 salvatore brothers. But when Stefan goes evil it is just angering. Also Stefan just seems so "good guy." when in my opinion he is worse then Damon when he goes evil.