Who do you think won the creationism versus evolution debate: Ken Ham (yes) or Bill Nye (no)?

• Creation is real.

I think that creationism vs evolution is more likely to fall on the side of Ken Ham, rather than Bill Nye, because I believe in creationism. The world is too large, beautiful and amazing to have been left to chance. Creationism is the only logical explanation for what we have in the world.

• Bill Nye Won

It is difficult for me to understand the creationism argument because so much evidence exists for the concept of evolution. Given the age of the earth and the universe, and the abundant fossil record, it is difficult to imagine that humans, for example, ever coexisted with the dinosaurs or other such seemingly crazy notions one would have to accept for creationism.

• I think Bill Nye won the debate.

I think Bill Nye won the creationism versus evolution debate against Ken Ham. First of Ken Ham, and any other person who thinks the earth is only 7,000 years old, are idiots. Although I am a christian myself and believe the word of God, I do not however agree with everything. Science proves so much! There is actual proof that the earth is billions of years old.

• Bill Nye -- Winner

I'm going to have to side with the scientist on this one. Bill Nye is a great speaker and he upholds information with facts and evidence, something that Ken Ham didn't even have on his side. The creationism, evolution debate should be put to rest. The only people who uphold creationsim are the ones with their nose buried too far in their Bible to see the real world for what it is.