Who do you think would win in a head-to-head debate: Michael Savage (yes) or Sean Hannity (no)?

• Michael Savage would win due to education

We're looking at a debate between Michael Savage, with his multiple graduate degrees that indicate a serious attention to detail regardless of conclusions he may draw, versus Sean Hannity who ended up dropping out of an undergraduate program. While both are quite capable of talking at length about anything - so is just about everyone else - the actual nuances of evidence-based argument is something Savage will have a better grasp on.

• Savage is smarter.

In a head to head debate, I think that Michael Savage would win over Sean Hannity, because Michael Savage is smarter. It can be said that Savage is a little bit nutty. But it is also true that Hannity, while he does very well broadcasting, is not the smartest person ever, so there is no reason to think that his kindness would outweigh Savage's brain.

• Michael Savage Or Sean Hannity

I personally think that if I had to guess I would say Sean Hannity would win in a head to head debate with Michael Savage. I believe Hannity is well spoken but he also gets loud at points just to get his point across. I believe he would be able to out talk many opponents.

• It's A Guess

If I had to guess I would say Sean Hannity would win in a head to head debate with Michael Savage. I believe Hannity is well spoken but he also gets loud at points just to get his point across. I believe he would be able to out talk many opponents.

• I think Sean Hannity would win in a debate with Michael Savage.

Sean Hannity would win in a head-to-head debate with Michael Savage. Sean Hannity has some pretty good debating skills who actually is able to best some of his guests that he has on his show. I also think that one of the advantages Sean Hannity has is he can never admit he is wrong.