Who is better: Big Bang (yes) or Maroon 5 (no)?

Asked by: Skt1Faker
  • Bigbang is better than Maroon 5

Firstly, BIGBANG beat Maroon 5 on the Forbes List of most money-making celebrities. They were the first Korean artists under the age of 30 to make it on that list. Also, G-Dragon, the leader of BIGBANG has his own fashion brand and is a worldwide star. He is friends with Will Smith, Bella Hadid and Pharrell Williams. And I'm sure you've heard Taeyang's "Eyes, Nose, Lips". T.O.P is a famous actor, and Daesung and Seungri have won many awards too. However, the only known person in Maroon 5 is Adam Levine. I do not wish to be rude, but I think that BIGBANG is a much better band than Maroon 5.

• I like everyone in Bigbang

I also really like maroon 5 but the only one who everyone really knows is Adam Levine. Depending on the country if you've heard of bigbang you'll have heard of different members. Plus 하루하루 (haru haru) is the only music video that has ever made me cry so well done to bigbang.

• Big Bang is better

If there was a neither button I would have clicked that, however, big bang is better than maroon 5. I can't stand Adam Levine's voice and just him in general. I do also like the electronics in Big Bang. K-pop really doesn't bother me than much because i like music from other countries.

• Maroon 5 is a cheritable band

While Big Bang has very upbeat music, Maroon 5 is better in my opinion. Their music is very solid and calming. Not only do they have a more relaxed type of music, but they are also a very charitable band having supported the ASR for a long time, since 2004. They went as far as doing a live song for the tsunami survivors. Not only are they a strong supporter of ASR, but they also support Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation, support lesbian and gay rights, and have made active moments against global warming.