Who is better: the Packers (yes) or the Vikings (no)?

Asked by: kolton98
  • John watkins link

John watkins link mario fox peach sings sunday night foot ball music full game of the legend of zelda majoras mask on the nintendo wii today at school and i had a good day today at school and i had a good day today at school and i had a

• The greatest franchise in nfl

They have actually won a Superbowl, in fact several. They have a more well rounded team. They are owned by the fans who can own stock in the team. The whole town gets into the games unlike larger cities (Minneapolis) with NFL teams. Purple is a girly color. Green bay is a nice, medium sized town one would actually like to live in. Yes, I've been to the twin cities several times, it is nowhere near as welcoming and homey (read: ghetto). And they have more rich tradition with lambeau and lombardi

• God, this debate is full of....

From a neutral standpoint (I go for the 49ers, so I don't hold a grudge on either team... Well maybe that last second touchdown by Favre a few years back but...), the Packers are the better team clearly. The Vikings were literally held together by Adrian Peterson. I have no idea HOW he pulled off such an outstanding year, considering the injury he had last season, but I'll save that for another debate. The packers are just a more well rounded team. They are a pass heavy team and as shown a couple years ago, in a game where the Lions NEEDED a win late in the season, Matt Flynn (the backup quarterback at the time), was able to push some pretty remarkable stats. True, the receivers and backs have changed over the years, however the coaching in Green Bay is better as well. The coach has seen success, and has shown he is capable of making the right decisions (a superbowl win just a couple years ago). The vikings on the otherhand were 3-13 last year, and 10-6 because of the phenomenal year AP had. Many of the games (save the vikings v 49ers game where C. Ponder was the hero..... AP had 86 yards on 25 carries: 3.44 ypc! His worst game of the season in fact) were won by him alone.

• The Packers are better than the Vikings

Packers have more Superbowl's than the Vikings do, this means that the Packers know how to play football better than the Vikings an they also know how to play together as a team with new teammates. The Vikings never make it to the play-offs so they suck at playing football.

• No Competition At All

I am a Packer fan and I find it very self evident that my team is much better than the Vikings. They are easy and could not stand a chance against the Pack. Granted they have A.P., but we have Matthews, Rodgers, Raji, and countless others that would just kill the vikings. No competition.

• Yes, the Packers are better than the Vikings.

The Green Bay Packers have a more recent winning record than the Minnesota Vikings. The Packers also have a well know, well-liked Quarterback, Aaron Rodgers. I believe the Packers to be more popular than the Vikings and favored over the Vikings. It is easier to name players from the Packers and they have won more games in the recent years, including the Super Bowl.

• The Packers, though I'm not that knowledgeable about football.

Even though I'm not a huge football fan, I lean on the side of the Packers just because it seems I remember more favorable press about them. Also, I just plain don't like the image that the name "Vikings" conjures. But it's hard to say that any team is better than another, because there are so many components to consider.

• My favorite team

They beat the Steelers 2 years ago and they have a good record. Aaron Rodgers is doing everything for the team and they will win again this time. Even though they lost to 49ers, they made a interception and scored a first goal. Packers are cool and they are the best team.

• Vikings. Vikings. Vikings

Sure, the packers have some titles, and a crazy fan base. But the vikings have AP. And with a 2013 draft given an "A" grade by SportsCenter, we are going to destroy this year. The packers have a rookie RB an overhyped DE who underperformed last season, and their best wideout is white. I cant wait to see these two teams play this. Year.

• Vikings are GOOOD

The vikings are better than the packers because they have a better running game and a better receiving game. Both of the teams defenses are pretty even because of Jared Allen and Clay Matthews cancel each other out because they are both equally as good as the other. The Packers quarter back is way better than the Vikings

• Because they are

The packers lie, cheat, and bribe their way to the playoffs if they can't make it there on their own. They have had multiple seasons where they shouldn't have made it but yet they did. How? Almost everyone because of a controversial call or calls by refs in big moments and in big games... Coincidence? I think not