• Yall gay, faxx

If you didnt say that she was hot then your gay. Its not asking to compare celebritys to her. Its asking if she is hot or not. She is hot there is no doubt about it. I would smash.If you would not smash her then i dont know what to say.

• Taylor Swift Hot

H h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh hh h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h hh h h h o o o o o o t t t t t t t t

• She's full mint aye

The walk back needs a reliable and realistic alternative, unfortunately it is difficult to judge the attractiveness of an individual without access to their personality, various characteristics, and memes. Personally, I enjoy Kanye West memes, and still think that dat boi oh shid waddup memes are far superior to their counterpart harambe memes. Thank you

• Hi cam barker

My name ius camden barker and i like girels dg d deddfdjgodsnsfjh wrs hfs dh fd dfghdg hf gdh dgh d hdg hdg h dgh gd fd h fdh fd hf dhdf h df hdf df sg fdh fdh fd hd fh dfh df h dfh dfh dfh df hd fh

• Everyone is hot

Everyone in this world is another persons own definition of 'hot'. I believe Taylor is beautiful, amazing figure, very kind to her fans. But then again Katy Perry is hot.. Along with everyone else in this world. I don't believe in these debates as there only good for bashing people..

• She is pretty

666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 66 6 6 6 6 6 6 g g h j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j k k k k k kk k k k k k k k

• She is pretty

• Sooooooooo hot. Lit

E rrr r rr r r rrr r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r r rr rr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r rr

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No no no

• Ew. Just gross.

H h h h hh h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h j j j j j k k k k l l l ; o j j n m j h j u i

• She is ugly

Uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yis is is is is si i si is isi is ugly ugly ulgy ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugul y ugt;obu ngjv vnjs;ofs vnjsv njv njjnj nj j n j nj nj n jn jn j nj nj nj n j j nj n jn jn j n njn j

• She is not hot ok, just stop

I bet underneath all that makeup isn't a beautiful woman. She may sing nice but she doesn't look good doing it. She probably puts on makeup to hide her blemishes and imperfections. She is not hot, stop saying she's hot. Your only looking at her many pounds of makeup, not her face.

• She is not hot ok, just stop

• She is a promiscuous woman jk she a man

She is promiscuous woman. She has slept with so many people the reports dont even know how many guys she has slept with... But i know... SHE SLEPT WITH ADAM LEEVIEN! And behind the 1,000,000,000 trillion tons of makeup she has the most hiddous face even ugler than the blob fish and robert hooke

• Ew we wew e w

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew e wew ew ew ew ew ew e wew ew ew ew ewew e we w w e w e we we w e w e w ew e w e we we w eww ew ewwe w e we w e w ew ew e

• She is disgusting

She thinks she's all that because she's making so much money for annoying songs. Just because she is a celebrity doesn't mean she is all that, and hot. She isn't pretty, her music is annoying, and not every guy likes her. . . . . . . . . .

• She is disgusting

• Shes skinny as hell

She a fake and fat piece of ly 12 year old girls acctually listen to her because a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a shite and to be honest on

• Good god! Does it matter?!?!

She's a person. You will never know her so why ask if she is hot? Show her some respect, she's not a sex doll she's a superstar who probably doesn't want the attention. Treat her like a lady.
    Superstars are people too!
    Sorry to yell at you but its true and you all know it.

Rick_Harrison says2016-10-07T03:27:41.257
Im rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop I work here with my old man and my son big hoss everything in here has a story and a price 1 thing I learned after 21 years is youll never know what is gonna come through that door
Rick_Harrison says2016-10-07T03:27:44.157
jugdog says2016-10-09T17:55:47.737
Hi Rick
jugdog says2016-10-09T17:56:19.170
Hi Rick, I hope everything goes well with the pawn shop
ThisIsMyUsername333 says2016-10-16T04:01:18.487
Everything about this, from the opinions to the comments section, is the reason Debate.Org is fading away.
TDC.W says2017-01-05T16:07:50.470
To "ThisIsMyUsername333," I agree entirely. The entire premise of the question is inherently sexist. The asker is demanding that we look at a picture of a woman and determine whether or not we find her attractive, based solely on her physical attributes. The asker does not even tell us that this person is the singer Taylor Swift, and when I posted my opinion, which was a long time ago, before I had an account on this website, I did not have that valuable information. The reason why I say this is sexist is because when we are asked to judge this person solely by her appearance, which suggests that her personality, who she really is, is not relevant, and that the only element of her being that matters is how physically attractive she is. Needless to say, this can lead to a great amount of misogyny. If the inherent premise of this question is not bad enough, the vast majority of opinions on this question, both in agreement and disagreement that Taylor Swift is attractive, are completely sexist, often to both sexes. The people on the yes side express great desire to have sex with the singer, without even knowing her in the slightest. This suggests that the only thing they care about in a female is whether or not she will have sex with them, and this is reinforced by their highly misogynistic explanations. One person claimed to want to "jabba in the puss," meaning, "jab her in the pussy with his penis." Another poster claimed that any male who stated that he did not find her attractive must be homosexual. Those arguing that she is not attractive are often even more sexist. They claim that she is ugly, disgusting, both "fat" and "skinny as hell" in the same comment, a "fake ass hoe," a cow, and even more. I am honestly disappointed that these people are so carelessly pouring this misogyny out, not only ruining their own reputations, but the reputation of this entire website, and perpetuating such outdated stereotypes about what constitutes the beauty and worth of a female. If they were saying anything like this about a male, it would be considered unacceptable, and they would be called out for it. I think that any female should be treated as equal in worth to and judged by the same standards as any male in the same situation, but apparently, many on this site would disagree. Additionally, the amount of trolling on both sides of the debate is horrendous. Over half of the opinions are filled with random gibberish poured thoughtlessly onto the page. People aren't even trying to take this site seriously. They aren't even trying to explain themselves. All they are doing is acting like children, often spouting some sexist nonsense, and then just repeating random letters or words fifty times over so that they achieve the minimum word limit, in hopes of swaying the balance to their side while barely doing any work. People are not even discussing the premise of this page in the comments. All they are doing is babbling some nonsense about a pawn shop. "Rick_Harrison," "jugdog," if you want to talk about whatever it is you are talking about, perhaps you could try going to a different site, as that is not the topic of this page. This is a very serious website, and it seems to me like misogynists and trolls are doing everything they can to ruin it with their filthy balderdash. All we can do is try our best to take this seriously and handle this topic as maturely as possible, and to call out sexism to the best of our ability.